Making a Dart Sport a Demon...

-
HOLY CRAP! That is down the block from me!

It's a nice enough car, but it looks too busy for my likes.
Not enough flow.
I hate the red on the hub caps.

Clean car but ya,,,the Demon "Clone" thing aint doing it for me. But its not as bad as those clowns over at the late model dart forum who are putting Demon badges on their cars :puker:

"demon clone" LOL

all he did was put the demon stick-ons on the quarter panels

the body is in excellent shape however. that part is actually a rare find, if true.

Why couldn't they just let the car be itself? What value does a Demon sticker add other than looking dumb? No comment on the scoop. I'd have much rather they had just left the car alone, looks like it's in great condition.

Does anyone know if the VIN comes back a 360 car? I ran it through one deocder and it came back unknown. It wouldn't take too much to return it to a true Dart Sport the more I look at it.

You must say that he is honest on the discription. and the the price is no reserve. I think it is a good deal. He was building what he liked and he didn't destroy the car. . I have nothing bad to say about this ad.

You must say that he is honest on the discription. and the the price is no reserve. I think it is a good deal. He was building what he liked and he didn't destroy the car. . I have nothing bad to say about this ad.

Oh I agree with you, just think the Demon clone is a little stretch. I like the fact its no reserve. Guy is selling a Duster for $21,000 near here. Had it on eBay with a reserve and it hit $11,100. Hasn't dropped his asking price even though he had seen what the market is saying its worth....

you must say that he is honest on the discription. And the the price is no reserve. I think it is a good deal. He was building what he liked and he didn't destroy the car. . I have nothing bad to say about this ad.

x2

Seems like a great foundation to transform it into something really nice. Lots of room to play with- paint color, hood, etc. Just depends on how high it goes on price. Nice cruiser for sure.

I'm okay with it, given that it should've been called a demon anyways.(thanks simpleton boycotters who were afraid of magic words)

I love performance engines with teeny air cleaners.

-
Back