Man... I must have a hole in my head!!!!!

-

dart4forte

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I bought a 1964 Dodge Dart GT vert up in Orville, WA yesterday. Pics to follow this evening.... like I need another project!!!

It's a disease, a good one, though. I bought one over the weekend, too. All of them are in different stages of nonrunningness. :) Can't own just one!!!

I guess it's like Lays potato chips, "ya can't eat just one"

well think of it this way,, maybe you saved a kool 64 from the crusher,,or some non mopar guy that would of used it as a beater,,,,,hats off to you,,

I am dying to see the pics, I would love to have an old vert with a big engine, what fun that would be huh!! great score and Oh, there is no such thing as "Too many Mopars"!

Here are some pics. I took off the shreaded top today, cleaned the frame and painted it block. The new top and all the associated items are on order. I need to get some steel wheels next.

64 Dart  5-7-2009 001.jpg

64 Dart  5-7-2009 002.jpg

64 Dart  5-7-2009 003.jpg

64 Dart  5-7-2009 004.jpg

If had the money I'd have a yard full of cars, sadly I can't really afford the two I have..................

If had the money I'd have a yard full of cars, sadly I can't really afford the two I have..................

I agree with ya there. I'd have a bunch of old Dodge trucks also. Oh, how nice it would be to be rich!

My God, I love the Ralleys!! Why would you want to change them and oh the car is awesome! You really scored a dandy there, your going to really enjoy that car when your done.
What are your plans for the drive train?

Congratulations :cheers:=P~
That is one sweet vert you snagged up dart4forte =P~

very nice indeed congrats do the steering wheel sai 1914-1964 golden ann. just curious about the emblem in the trunk or is that just painted red ??????

My first convertable was a dart 270 golden anneversary car,gave it to my pop's years back and about a year ago I found another and the guy was into trading so I got it! so I guess I have a few extra holes in my head also,kewl lil' dart ya got there!!!

64 dart 270.JPG

My God, I love the Ralleys!! Why would you want to change them and oh the car is awesome! You really scored a dandy there, your going to really enjoy that car when your done.
What are your plans for the drive train?

It's a 318. Not sure on it's condition. If the motor checks out I'll stay with it. I have a 273 ready to go on the engine stand if needed. We wiol be dropping the motor and trans along with the suspension out the bottom. That way I can freshen up the suspension and get the 318 on a engine stand for basics such as gaskets, timing chain, maybe an E-4 Isky solid cam and one of my D4B's. We will also be painting the engine compartment.

I'll probably drive it down to Springfling next year. Maybe join up with the coastal cruise with Herb and them

-
Back