Man, that RustyRatRod guy...

-
Man the nerve of some people now a days. They open up there house to you and help work on your car.
All I can say is wow Rob. What a horrible display of manners figured your mother would have taught you better than that Geez

Who would have thunk it! Those manners are getting rare Rob........Cant you be like some of the bad guys for once.........LOL..Great to hear and not suprised..Robs helped me alot as well.

Yea. Iv'e run into guys like him before. Do all kinds of work on your car for free, and when you go to pick it up it hasn't even been washed or waxed.

Damn you rob! Always gotta be like that! Geeze. The nerve of people around here! 8)

Way to go Rusty, how are the rest us supposed to top that? No kiddin I have found most Mopar people have a bit of Rat Rod in em. I hope I get to meet you one day. You gave me advice on my interior for my 69 Dart. You said go all white and I ordered from Legendary two weeks ago all white. Thanks

Stubby and all the cat Lords are comin for you.

I do want to add that Mike is a good kid. He listens and does the first time. He's a little weak and I had to break a few nuts loose for him, but he's a small kid and ain't got much *** behind him. lol He's done a great job on is truck, too. He rebuilt the entire top half and re-cammed it himself. No small task for a 22 year old kid that's never done engine work. While I did give him pointers online and over the phone, he turned all the wrenches and did all the work himself. I am really excited to help someone that actually wants to learn something. More young people need to be like Mike.

I do want to add that Mike is a good kid. He listens and does the first time. He's a little weak and I had to break a few nuts loose for him, but he's a small kid and ain't got much *** behind him. lol He's done a great job on is truck, too. He rebuilt the entire top half and re-cammed it himself. No small task for a 22 year old kid that's never done engine work. While I did give him pointers online and over the phone, he turned all the wrenches and did all the work himself. I am really excited to help someone that actually wants to learn something. More young people need to be like Mike.

who is mike ??

-
Back