MANCINI ?

-

WAYNE0

Reaction score
Has anyone ordered from Mancini racing lately ? I ordered my exhaust system from them back on the 21st. Looks like they took the payment from my bank account. I emailed them to get an up date but i havent heard any thing back. I didnt get a tracking number or expected delivery time.

Just ordered a BBD oil pan from them over the phone earlier today, Received the E-mail paperwork/ bill. Everything appeared to be fine.

Just ordered a BBD oil pan from them over the phone earlier today, Received the E-mail paperwork/ bill. Everything appeared to be fine.
mmm i ordered my exhaust online They sent me an email with the order number & price with tax but thats it.

There will be a UPS tracking # on the invoice, just under the parts you ordered. Try tracking it. FYI, Mine was created at 4:19pm, picked up at 6:18 pm, on to the next stop at 9:40 pm

I ordered part of my TTI slant 6 exhaust from Mancini. 4 months later I received it from TTI after Mancini told me they had it in stock. The next piece I ordered straight from TTI and had it in a week.

There will be a UPS tracking # on the invoice, just under the parts you ordered. Try tracking it. FYI, Mine was created at 4:19pm, picked up at 6:18 pm, on to the next stop at 9:40 pm
Not on mine No tracking number No shipping cost Just the exhaust and tax. I guess ill have to call them

I ordered part of my TTI slant 6 exhaust from Mancini. 4 months later I received it from TTI after Mancini told me they had it in stock. The next piece I ordered straight from TTI and had it in a week.
I better call them im not going to wait no 4 months The reason i ordered it from Mancini is because TTIs website says they dont take debit or credit cards over the phone and they dont do online orders.

Last edited:
I better call them im not going to wait no 4 months The reason i ordered it from Mancini is because TTIs website says they dont take debit or credit cards over the phone and they dont do online orders.
If you call them, they will. They did it for me.

So they expect you to drop by the store/shop to pay. I don't think so...
It even says you cant buy from them in person. NO WALK IN ORDERS You have to buy from a dealer. Mancini is the only one i know of

I've called TTI multiple times, they are the best.
No online orders, no cc, true.

Call, they take your order, walk you through everything, send you an email:

20240227_232730.jpg

TTI isn’t far from me, Ive walked in and purchased from them many times.

I always call Mancini when I order from them. The main reason is to make sure the part is actually in stock. Their site is not the best and I have received an email after the fact of the part not being available with no known date when it will be................................

ordered quite a few things from them over the last couple weeks. stuff came faster then expected. they were all smaller in stock things though.

I've placed 2 or 3 orders with them since December, and have received everything. They were small orders, and Mancini is less than an hour from my house, but shipping was cheaper than the gas and time to go there...

I ordered a fuel pump eccentric for a small block That was last month. i did order a unsilenced (69 style) air cleaner for my Dart in the fall itall came in a reasonable amount of time no issues. I actually like Mancini for mopar specific stuff...

Last edited:
I called & talked to someone. He emailed me the shipping price. Sounds like TTI has to make it. Mancini doesnt keep them in stock.

ordered quite a few things from them over the last couple weeks. stuff came faster then expected. they were all smaller in stock things though.
I bought a pinion seal and some other small part. Box was on my porch in a few days.

Mancini drives bad *** big power open header mopar race cars into Carlisle and parks them by their tent. Giant Mancini Racing plastered on sides of cars ect. Everyone stops what they are doing jaws dropped staring its quite the sight..

-
Back