Manual steering box!!

-

68Fish340

Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting a manual steering box and taking out the power steering so i can be able to put headers and plus i have heard it's better.Does anybody have one that they are selling are willing to trade in you do reply back to this and i will be in touch.

i have one. 80.00 shipped to you in tx good condition, just needing to be degreased.lol

yes, it worked great with no play. the ratio is a little over 5 turns from lock to lock. not sure what that would equate to.lol

How would i purchase it from you by cash our what because i'm willing to buy it from you.I got 300.00 but thats for the windshield im putting in saturday and its like 210 and ill have 90.00 left so just tell me how to buy it.lol

I bought a box off of 340pilot and it was tight, and a few parts after.
Decent guy to deal with ships fast also.

i dont know what that is i'm barely 16 haha
i've got cash,,and debit

I'm 16 too. When I buy something I use a U.S. Postal Money Order. It only cost something like a dollar. You go and pay the U.S. post office the amount you are buying something plus whatever it cost to do it, then it gets sent to the person you are paying where they can redeem it at their post office. Its insured too I think:cheers:

ima have to take that deal but after this windshield stuff because its just messing with my head for the past month lol

Nice,,
I have a 1968 Plymouth Barracuda 340 original/black interrior/rally red paint/but ima repaint it soon when ever i get $2,000 lol..

340 Plot sent me a good box too. He's a good guy.

well, i am glad you all are happy with your purchaces.lol

you will need an adapter to go from PS column to manual also, or change the column to a manual column

good luck

-
Back