manuel swap

-
an Australian 4 speed would go in.... designed to fit the auto tunnel in an A body... they only had 1 tunnel/floor pressing, so their transmaissions were designed to fit what they had. youd need a plate adapter for a US small block bell housing, if you used the aussie one the clutch arm is on the wrong side... you'd have to do a hydrulic set up usuing the pusher style slave set up from a BMW... (easy to do.. 2 angle iron mounts on the side of the bell and it pushes the original fork, just a hydrulaic ram with a threded end to its shaft...perfect)

an Australian 4 speed would go in.... designed to fit the auto tunnel in an A body... they only had 1 tunnel/floor pressing, so their transmaissions were designed to fit what they had. youd need a plate adapter for a US small block bell housing, if you used the aussie one the clutch arm is on the wrong side... you'd have to do a hydrulic set up usuing the pusher style slave set up from a BMW... (easy to do.. 2 angle iron mounts on the side of the bell and it pushes the original fork, just a hydrulaic ram with a threded end to its shaft...perfect)

Or he could buy all the 833 stuff I have for my car, and I'll install the Dakota box instead.

-
Back