Mark Artis aka Texas Thunder Performance Roll Cage

-
but I read that somebody "recommended" him for the work.... that's what gets me.

Well I sure hope with all your bad publicity that he loses a **** ton of work. And at the very least hires a good welder and steps away from the making anymore of a mess like this. I still can't believe we are looking at this crap from a "professional". But after looking at the backhalf, why did you give this guy more money? Yikes!

He must of got some kid to weld that because there is no way anyone who had even a slight idea about welding would let that come out of his shop .remember that vid of the guy who lost his rear end on the street that could of been you or much worse .

Well I sure hope with all your bad publicity that he loses a **** ton of work. And at the very least hires a good welder and steps away from the making anymore of a mess like this. I still can't believe we are looking at this crap from a "professional". But after looking at the backhalf, why did you give this guy more money? Yikes!

it was all done at once.

litigation..... that's what happened.

WTF????? Is this guy blind! the welds look like well chicken **** 1/4" off the mark WTF?
Learn how to weld man before ya get in over your head!!!

I used to recommend his shop but not anymore. Also know another racer that took his car to another shop that was much further from home to do some chassis work which seemed a bit odd but it didn't take long to put two and two together when he started winning rounds and races.

That WILL NOT hold together in a crash. End of story. I remember day 1 in welding school many years ago. Looked about like that.

-
Back