Marriage is :

-

mobileparts

Reaction score
Marriage is like a deck of cards…
In the beginning, all you need is two hearts and a diamond…..

By the end,you wish you had a club and a spade !!!!

Marriage is like a deck of cards…
In the beginning, all you need is two hearts and a diamond…..

By the end,you wish you had a club and a spade !!!!
For you maybe, but for me it's more two of an kind working on a full house

Bliss with the right spouse! 25+ and we still click!

I consider myself very fortunate. I got a goodun. In our 29th year.

A project manager at a High end remodel I did (ran a 4 man crew, for over 9 months, on the same house) the old boy told me marriage can be give or take, 100% any direction, any given time....Dennis was his name. I've always remembered that even though that was 'bout 20 years ago

47 years here.
I made that girl a promise, a Covenant, ratified in Blood, before Almighty God; so you know,
What God has joined together, let no man put asunder.
Her lips are as tasty as ever they were.
Had to make some adjustments here and there, but no deal-breakers.

31 years here.

IMG_0153.JPG

A project manager at a High end remodel I did (ran a 4 man crew, for over 9 months, on the same house) the old boy told me marriage can be give or take, 100% any direction, any given time....Dennis was his name. I've always remembered that even though that was 'bout 20 years ago
I think the best advise I ever got on marriage was "the day you get married, you don't get a wife, you get to be a husband "

You know why the men's room is on the left??

Because women are always right!!

It's fun to joke about marriage. Us guys always will, but when it comes down to it, we need them.

We hit 25 years in July. Third time for both of us. Mine is a Saint for sure. She doesn't "like" all the time I spend working (41 nights in a hotel so far this year), but she understands it brings me joy and puts food on the table so she rarely nags. Hopefully she'll keep me around another 25!!

Wow, Now that is A MILESTONE THERE!
Thanks. Plus, I was in the Air Force for 20 years. We moved 13 times in 20 years. I had almost 10,000 flying hours, mostly in C-130s, so I was gone all the time. Any spouse that deals with that is a real trooper.

Thanks. Plus, I was in the Air Force for 20 years. We moved 13 times in 20 years. I had almost 10,000 flying hours, mostly in C-130s, so I was gone all the time. Any spouse that deals with that is a real trooper.

Agree 100%. I was AD Air Force but only moved 9 times in 21 years. Gone some, but I'm gone more now than then and she's still putting up with it.

Mine wife stayed home and held the fort with the 3 boys.
She was raised by a Marine and swore she would never move our kids from school to school.

-
Back