Maryland here......

-
My grandparents live in Conowingo. I pass Cecil County Dragstrip when I visit them. I have never been to that track. (Ok, I was there in a stroller, but I can't remember that!)

Cecil County...is one of the big strips here in MD now. I will probably be there the weekend following this one. For the Saturday night street car race. Hopefully I will be running my car!!!

It is 95miles from my front door to Cecil. I have never towed there....so it will be interesting to see how long it takes me.

Where in Maryland are you ? I'm 70 miles from Cecil County Dragway and it's the best place to run and watch, you can't get any closer to the action anywhere ! I'm in Pa. I live 25 minutes from Maple Grove but still will drive to Md. to race.

SIKPUP

SIKPUP said:
Where in Maryland are you ? I'm 70 miles from Cecil County Dragway and it's the best place to run and watch, you can't get any closer to the action anywhere ! I'm in Pa. I live 25 minutes from Maple Grove but still will drive to Md. to race.

SIKPUP
I am 15 mins away from 75-80 in Gaithersburg.

Virginia here....Way to many Chebby's and Fords in my neck of the wood. Can't even go to a parts store and get Mopar parts without special ordering. :evil:

Used to drive eighty-five miles and three toll booths to get there. Great track, won my first and only trophy there. Live in the land of the 1/8 mile track now. North Carolina here.

I live in Parkville (northeast Balt county) and my sons and I race at Cecil most of the time because it real close to my brothers house and he will tow us if we break ! Cecil is about 45 miles from my house and we drive our cars to and from the track. Do you race at Mason Dixon as you are close to it I see ? We also race at Capital once in a while. I would love to get together with everyone at Cecil somtime. My sons and I met Mike at Cecil in April this year but he did not have his car that day. Maybe we could set something up later to meet at Cecil ? Ron

Tony I live about 2 miles outside the Balt city line. In other words very close. The Inner harbor is about a 20 minute drive from my house. Ron

Hi Guys,

We used to live in PA, and raced at Cecil when we could - excellent track, and the crew that works there is fantastic - they know how to treat the racers right.

If you all get together have fun........wish we could be there too! :D :D

so???...who wants to get together AFTER i get my car back together??? :hello2:

hey vintage,
WHY would you want to more to MAINE??.....my dads side of the family is from CARABOU,ME.

I live in Pocomoke MD, about 30 minutes from U.S. 13 Dragway. Used to race the challenger i had there. Waiting to get the dart done to take up there. John

There is a all Chrysler meet at MIR on October 30. You should try to come down to it. Last year there were at least 2oo cars there. Hope to see you there

-
Back