massive reconfiguration time again.

-
Had to work today. Helping get some head's on, soft plugs, tape and primer.
IMG_20180325_111802.jpg

More baby steps for me. Got the driver door almost done. Got a good start on the passenger door.
IMG_20180325_182943.jpg

You know I probably could beat YR with a 68 307 out of an El Camino! LOL I'm sure glad you guys think of me so well! That's probably why I have more votes! Probably my real life experience with Time Slips! LOL

You know I probably could beat YR with a 68 307 out of an El Camino! LOL I'm sure glad you guys think of me so well! That's probably why I have more votes! Probably my real life experience with Time Slips! LOL

Run what you have. If I lose, I'll pull out my check book and write my signature until I get it done. That's my plan anyway. Spend until I win.

Alright men let's save the race stuff between me and YR for the it's proper place, on with this quite difficult project please.

Might want to check that vote count.

Almost got the passenger door finished. The driver's door is locked down and ready for it's trim.
I'm shooting for both doors 100% done today, we'll see....

Look into Summits paint line, I have had good luck with both single stage and by/cc.
And it is priced right.
It will likely be a couple years before I get serious about painting it. I'll completely disassemble it and likely want to paint it myself.
For now I'm happy displaying it's Bondo and rust freeness...

Got very slow start, but was able to get some detail stuff done. I went ahead and painted the plastic parts of the seat belts and installing them as they are. I have the driver side front seat belt in and I plan to do the passenger side tomorrow and that will allow me to put the rear seat in and get that out of the way. I was able to get the door panel on the driver side and all its accessories and give it its final fit and adjustment. I have the passenger side completely ready to go on but not enough rooms on that side pf the garage. I will store the two front fenders and the passengers door till I get everything else in order. FINALLY, ordered a new fiberglass front bumper. That'll be a month if I'm lucky.
IMG_20180327_141747.jpg
IMG_20180327_141334.jpg

Well I had a friend stop by yesterday and help me with the passenger door. It went on and lined up absolutely perfect the first try? We were baffled!
I finish putting on the door panel accessories and things and now the interior is 100% complete. I got the new fuel pump mounted and positioned. I was able to make the positive connection on that and still need to ground it. I put the radiator up on my bench and pulled all the funky wiring off of that and resolder together some good wiring that will be more streamline.

Ok hopefully I can get back to making forward progress.
Got all six bushings pushed out and in. I got caught in between the radiator project and the suspension. Probably because I almost always do the stuff underneath first and I was playing with that radiator. I'll continue underneath and and try and add pictures.

-
Back