massive reconfiguration time again.

-
Just poking the bear.

20190712_203541_zps7hjvs6x2.jpg

20190712_202611_zpsfdahodt1.jpg

J-Par look at AN to Tube fittings, they use a compression sleeve on the tube side to connect to AN fittings.
They are reasonable.

Is this what you need ?
Russell Performance inlet fittings pn 640200
6AN to 9/16 24
12.99 a pair.

And those adjustable fuel rails almost always leak. Dont ask me why but 9 times out of ten they are garbage. If i had looked at this sooner i could have sent you some for free. (That leak.)
:)
I've had that adjustable fuel rail for about five years now and it's done well.. I only run about 5 to 7 lb..

To bad you are not closer. Ive got everything you need to do it up right, AN and hard line.

:lol::thumbsup:

Keep on truckin brother!
I'd like to do it all in Hardline, but the soft line may allow me to get around the nitrous solenoids...
I was thinking I would get things operational with the soft line fittings and then when I can figure things all completely I'll do the hard lines... And more$$$$...

Is this what you need ?
Russell Performance inlet fittings pn 640200
6AN to 9/16 24
12.99 a pair.
On post 1410 I showed a picture of why I can't do that.. that's the same style fitting that I have on my Edelbrock which allows my fuel rail to go above the electric choke modules.. but the street demon fuel bosses come out at a downward 45 degree angle which puts them right in line with the electric choke modules...

Are your fuel inlet into the carbs "standard Holley thread?"

Not sure if im going fishing or going to work in the morning but when i get to the shop i will look and see what i got.

I know i have some of the carb fittings, tube nuts, sleeves and male swivel 90s.

I just gave away a full roll of -6 hard line but id bet i can make you a decent care package.

I just need to know what thread your carb inlet is, i will box you up some stuff and send it your way.

Home depot sells coper hard line. 20 bucks a roll. It's 3/8. Or -6 (same thing) 20 feet.

When i switch to my twin 660s im gonna replace my summit hard line with the home depot copper line.

Are your fuel inlet into the carbs "standard Holley thread?"

Not sure if im going fishing or going to work in the morning but when i get to the shop i will look and see what i got.

I know i have some of the carb fittings, tube nuts, sleeves and male swivel 90s.

I just gave away a full roll of -6 hard line but id bet i can make you a decent care package.

I just need to know what thread your carb inlet is, i will box you up some stuff and send it your way.
The carb boss is 9/16 by 24 thread that uses a thin crush washer.. the fuel rail has 6an female swivel fittings... I'm just afraid that it's all going to run into the nitrous solenoids that will likely be on that side as well... With all the linkage and everything on the driver side I just don't see the solenoids being able to go over there.. I really need to get my 90 degree female to male 6an adapters to get out of between the carburetors and get the solenoids mounted up so I really know where everything is going to be at..

Kind of like the kind that screw in and press the pipe into a dual feed line Holley.. the problem is all the mr. Gasket ones and all the other ones have a different spread then the exact 9-inch spread of the tunnel ram...

The crush washers suck. I like the white teflon ones as they seem to be more reusable.
The street demon does come with a nice little package of different fittings but nothing that extends and gets things out of the way of themselves lol..
The problem is really no carburetor is set up to be doubled up...

I just googled it and standard Holley is 7/8s and you need 9/16?

Holley 26-73 Fuel Inlet Fitting

Ive got lots of these and the fittings that go to hard line. Id let them go for the low price of nothing for a good hearted fella such as tour self.

I just googled it and standard Holley is 7/8s and you need 9/16?

Holley 26-73 Fuel Inlet Fitting

Ive got lots of these and the fittings that go to hard line. Id let them go for the low price of nothing for a good hearted fella such as tour self.
Yes mine is a 9/16 by 24 thread..
You totally awesome and the offer is more than generous as always.. it would probably be best if you waited a couple days and let me get the solenoids for the nitrous and see how that plumbing is going to hook up so I can get a much better idea of where the fuel rail will be and what piece is it will take to get it together..??..

On the phone to different places Summit or Holly or wherever in the technician always says I"never heard of someone putting two street demons together on a car".. I've heard it quite a few times...
Not a lot of information for the Dual nitrous setup as well...

Well i probably have more money in AN fittings sitting in boxes than some folks have into their entire build.

Just let me know what you need and i will sponsor you. Maybe i will even throw in a Black Heart racing shirt or hat!

Well i probably have more money in AN fittings sitting in boxes than some folks have into their entire build.

Just let me know what you need and i will sponsor you. Maybe i will even throw in a Black Heart racing shirt or hat!
If the hat is big enough to cover the point on my head I'll take it! LOL
Goodnight those a n fittings are expensive! They certainly give me sticker shock when I want a special one.. if I have to buy more of those damn things I will need a sponsor! LOL...
We will have to find a common ground Raceway within the next couple years and spend a weekend trying to blow up our cars!!!..

-
Back