Mats 2012

-
I'll be going again this year...meeting up for the cruise on Thursday.

Attachments

• MATS2011 057.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 314
im probably going....never been....gotta drive about 8 hours...is it really big? how big is the swap meet area and how many venders? looking for a long list of parts to finish my 70 dart....gonna bring a few thousand...im not messin around this time...2012 is the year for my dart....lol

since i am in vegas..i should make it...but i am going out of town for work again to Carson City Nevada...

Because we are local we've gone to every event .I'm sorry to say that it has gone down in size over the last few years as vendors are not spending time & travel with the hopes of just internet sales.Sponsors have dropped considerably and it has been a ruff few years. Swap meet is doing ok in size, quality for parts are good and fair prices. As far as participants in show and racing they are very good with a increase in the show field lately. It's hard to judge size because the Las Vegas Motor Speedway is BIG.Plenty of room for everyone.The free rides at the Hotchkis/Keisler autocross is a real kick in the pants!! They are not afraid to show how the old (and new) Mopars can handle. The nighttime parties at the Cannery Hotel can't be beat.
I am with you as I make it my main source for buying parts and spend when I can see it ,hold it right in front of me.I really understand that everyone are struggling with this economy. I spend between $1 to 2 grand every year on new and used parts.If anyone out there is a vendor,,I know that I am not the only one.

i talked to my dad who is a mopar freak and got me into mopars when i was a little lad. he says he wants to go but i gotta pick him up in cordes lakes/junction so if no new changes happen we are planning on going who is going on thursday? on friday? from phoenix

Some of us from Inland Mopars Car Club (SoCal) will be there again to park the show field on Friday and Saturday as we have in past years. I make it a point for my wife and I to park the A-bodies so I have a chance to speak to just about A-body driver at MATS. Say "Hi" when you come in to park if you're in the show field.
See ya' there!

-
Back