May be adding this 64 Dart to stable

-

Oldschoolcuda

Early-A Body Nerd
Reaction score
Now that i'm getting my bearings with retirement and P/T work, time to start my next venture of buying a couple of driver quality a-bodies a year then doing what is needed to make sure they are mechanically sound and roadworthy then sell at affordable price to help keep our hobby going. Here is Craigslist link to 64 dart I'll be looking at tuesday for my test pilot car. Thanks and stay tuned.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/4106552697.html

Oldschoolcuda

The photos don't show a lot but it doesn't look bad. Price is right. Good luck.
tmm

I wouldn't fool with a cl seller who starts with a pre-emptive strike like fussing you better have his asking price cash in hand. Does he plan to rob you? I saw a nice-looking 63 Valiant for $800 on cl a month ago about 90 miles from me, and it went quick. Unlikely there wouldn't be hidden rust in an eastern car, so bring a magnet to check around the wheel wells and lower doors.

Thanks Bill but not my first rodeo. Just posted Craigslist add for the pics. Have knowledge of car and seller from local club contacts plus will only pay what I determine irregardless of sellers ad. If issues will walk away and move on to next possibility as always , i'm even less desperate to buy than he states he is to sell.

Oldschoolcuda

-
Back