McCail's V.P.!

-
I, for one, do not give a ripped potato chip about approval ratings -"Liars can figure, and figures can lie." That is the first thing I learned when I took a statistics course - it's ALL slanted Cow Patties. I don't know about you guys, but I have never, not even once, been polled about my opinions about anyone's "Approval Rating" much less anything else.

I vote my conscience and try to base that on the record of the nominees. Gov. Palin seems like a good step in the proper direction. I wish the top of the ticket was as conservative as she seems to be.

I, for one, do not give a ripped potato chip about approval ratings -"Liars can figure, and figures can lie." That is the first thing I learned when I took a statistics course - it's ALL slanted Cow Patties. I don't know about you guys, but I have never, not even once, been polled about my opinions about anyone's "Approval Rating" much less anything else.

The Bush administration has taken a beating from the media ever since he took office. Everyone knows the media is overwhelmingly slanted towards the left. You think there might be just a little bit of biasness in the kind of people the media polls?

Did anyone see that Palin announced that her 17 yr old daughter is pregnant? This is gonna throw a wrench in the cog.

What can Obama say? His mother got pregnant when she was seventeen by a man (Obama's dad) that was married to another woman.

I, for one, do not give a ripped potato chip about approval ratings I don't know about you guys, but I have never, not even once, been polled about my opinions about anyone's "Approval Rating" much less anything else.

QUOTE]

I have been polled ONCE and that was a phone poll when I moved to area code 404 here in Georgia. Area code 404 is/was inside the perimater and, in most areas, not a good code to have. LOL

I had that number for one month before I got a "political poll". Havent had one since.

Maybe they used 404 because they knew it was a hotbed for democratic voters and the "poll" would be slanted exactly the way they wanted it.

Wonder if Sarah likes Mopars?

Sure would be nice to have a picture of her next to a nice mopar in the infamous "Hot Mopar Babes" post!!!!!!

I heard Obama say one thing that i thought was in the proper perspective. When ask about the pregnancy issue he said we need to leave the children out of it. Gota give him credit for that.
Never been polled either but maybe we should take a poll here on FABO.
Challengergary. We think alike and i'll be buying stripes from you.
I heard that 20 yrs ago Sarahs husband had a DWI. BFD !!!!!!
The Obama fans are twisting in their seats and have good reason to do so.
McCain/Palin 55%
Obama/Biden 45%

I heard Obama say one thing that i thought was in the proper perspective. When ask about the pregnancy issue he said we need to leave the children out of it. Gota give him credit for that.
Never been polled either but maybe we should take a poll here on FABO.
Challengergary. We think alike and i'll be buying stripes from you.
I heard that 20 yrs ago Sarahs husband had a DWI. BFD !!!!!!
The Obama fans are twisting in their seats and have good reason to do so.
McCain/Palin 55%
Obama/Biden 45%

Yep also Obama's dad was not the husband married to his mom either, in fact his dad has many kids from many wives.

I think not an issue of th eperson, we all make our own self up in the end.

Why I like Mopars and not Fords! It is a individual thing. Yep you can argue till the end..

There are several very telling things about the way the dems and their cronies in the media are trying to destroy Sarah and her family. What is it that the dems, and especially the faminazis have always claimed to believe in?

That women should be able to have careers just like any man, even with a family, and that the man should share equally in caring for the children.

Unless it is a Republican woman that scares them like Sarah. Then she is completely irresponsible for trying to have a high-level career instead of staying home with the kids.

That pregnant women have the right to choose whether or not to have a baby and no one has the right to criticize their choice.

Unless it is a candidate that REALLY scares them, like Sarah. Then, she is an idiot for not killing her baby with Down’s syndrome and her daughter is an idiot for not killing her baby. Funny that they have no problem with another 17-year-old who got pregnant outside marriage, back in a time when it was really taboo, and gave birth to their nominee.

That teenagers are going to have sex no matter what we do and it is not only perfectly OK, but something to be encouraged.

Unless it is the child of a candidate that REALLY scares them. In that case it is a horror.

That there are not enough women in the highest positions of power.

Unless she is a Republican conservative. This is related to their laughable claim that they are the party who cares about minorities. How many minorities did Clinton appoint to high positions in his administration and the courts? One. How many has Bush appointed? Many. And what did the democrats do? Everything they could to destroy those minority appointees and prevent their approval. And we all know how they reacted when a black man was appointed to the highest court in the land.

It is gratifying that even the dullest knives in the drawer are finally seeing the press for what they are: the democrat’s propaganda ministry, and the majority of democrat politicians for what they are: complete frauds and hypocrites with no values or morals who care about nothing but their own wealth and power and who will do anything to get and keep that wealth and power. Obama has been in this race for well over a year and a half and none of them have asked him a single question about William Ayres, Rev. Wright, his citizenship, his complete lack of experience and his own statements about it, his lies about his family and background, how he is going to pay for $1 trillion in increased spending, etc. but Sarah has only been in it for a few days and they are already doing everything they can to destroy her and her family any way they can. They have always said that children of candidates are off limits when it comes to democrats but they are totally trashing Sarah’s daughter. The NYT had three front pages stories about her today. It is also interesting that they are attacking Sarah’s family any way they can but have not said one word about Biden’s son and brother recently being indicted for defrauding a partner out of millions of dollars in a phony investment scheme. It is already starting to backfire on them BIGTIME and I for one love it.

I watched some of the Convention tonight and it reminded me of one thing. How completely pissed off I am that Fred Thompson is not the nominee. "...teleprompter speeches designed to appeal to America's critics abroad". LMAO! I also liked Lieberman's comment about how "eloquence is no substitute for a record". Nice one.

One of Obama's brothers lives in a 9'x12' shack in Kenya and makes about $1 per month, as reported by an Italian news magazine a couple of weeks ago. Geeze, if Obama would send him a $20 bill, his yearly income would almost double. I guess money is thicker than blood.

Tonight will be good. Sarah will speak and i will be watching very intently. I also like the replies Newt has when the media tries to corner him. He won't take none of their crap. After i watch tonight i may raise my prediction a bit. Interesting stuff about Bidens sons. Love to hear more.
McCain/Palin 60%
Obama/Biden 40%

I am south of Detroit and in Democratic Michigan. I will be voting McCain. I recieved a phone poll about a month ago for the first time and they didnt seem happy when I said we gave the Dems a try in the last election so I am pulling a straight Republican ticket this time.

I am chryslerfat and I approve of this statement.

In this day and age, I'm surprised they would make such a big deal over her daughter getting knocked up. Like it's never happened before? :dontknow: I mean c'mon now. The kids dating a hockey player. They play hard, they hit harder and they f....fornicate hardest. :thumbup:

Since I'm in Canada, I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the show. :happy1: I'm sure it'll get much more interesting in the coming weeks.

Let me get this straight.

A teenage girl who is a private citizen gets knocked up and it is news but when the middle aged president of the United States cheated on his wife with a girl that was almost young enough to qualify for a child molestation charge, got caught, LIED, and then said he "misled" us, it is his "personal sex life".

Or has everyone forgotten about Chandra Levee and her lover Gary Conditt who just may have been the one who murdered her!!

It aint safe to be a young girl around a democrat. Maybe that is why they are upset this teen girl is pregnant and they couldnt get her first?

Democrats and their justifications. You gotta love it.

"Who Am I?

I am under 45 years old,
I love the outdoors,
I hunt,
I am a Republican reformer,
I have taken on the Republican Party establishment,
I have many children,
I have a spot on the national ticket as vice president with less than two years in the governor's office.
Did you guess?

I am Teddy Roosevelt in 1900

"Who Am I?

I am under 45 years old,
I love the outdoors,
I hunt,
I am a Republican reformer,
I have taken on the Republican Party establishment,
I have many children,
I have a spot on the national ticket as vice president with less than two years in the governor's office.
Did you guess?

I am Teddy Roosevelt in 1900

I thought you might like his take on immigration as stated in a speech in 1907:

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag.. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Wonder if Sarah likes Mopars?

Sure would be nice to have a picture of her next to a nice mopar in the infamous "Hot Mopar Babes" post!!!!!!

That may actually give me reason to care about someone who is running for office.

I thought you might like his take on immigration as stated in a speech in 1907:

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag.. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

That is funny, I can't even get cash out of an ATM without being polled for my "language of preference". Yeah, it makes me wonder when I see people in the U.S. proclaiming love for the country they used to live in and could care less about the one they are in just as long as they get their part of the "american dream". I won't mention any specific ethnic group just to limit controversy. We have way too many people like that in our Country.

P.S. What's up with them removing my favorite radio station in Albuquerque: 96.3 The Buzzard-with Bob and Tom in the Morning? I have been listening to that station for 10 yrs. Wake up one day and can't understand a damn thing......I't's now a Hispanic all talk radio station???

Some of the things we didn't know about the real people of our nation. I think Teddy and i would have got along very well.

Frosty, being a local boy, I also personally know a guy that was outside the Pentagon on a smoke break and saw the plane go in. I also personally know the daughter of one of the Pentagon airplane victims. No, Jennifer does not think her father was hustled off by the govt and executed in some foreign country.

Obama Had Close Ties to Top Saudi Adviser at Early Age
http://www.newsmax.com/headlines/obama_sutton_saudi/2008/09/03/127490.html

Wednesday, September 3, 2008 5:58 PM

By: Kenneth R. Timmerman Article Font Size

New evidence has emerged that Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama was closely associated as early as age 25 to a key adviser to a Saudi billionaire who had mentored the founding members of the Black Panthers.
In a videotaped interview this year on New York’s all news cable channel NY1, a prominent African-American businessman and political figure made the curious disclosures about Obama. (See Video Clip Below)

Nice and he said "if you put lipstick on a pig it is still a pig!"in reference to Palin ablibing when the teleprompter broke last week and she menitioned lipstick. he is such hi class...

tomt966,

I am still amazed by the persistent conspiracy theories about 9/11. I do not hold blind trust in the government but I just cannot believe that this could all be orchestrated. (Never mind the evidence to the contrary) People can't even keep the simplest of secrets let alone something of this magnitude. Can you imagine the shear number of people involved.

A very close friend of mine is in the army and was stationed in the Pentagon at that time. His office was close to the area where the plane hit but fortunately he was out at other meetings that day. I do not believe that he in any way feels that this was a conspiracy.

Having lived in Somerset Pennsylvania, which is not far from Shanksville where Flight 93 crashed, may have influenced my opinions somewhat but the sheer grief that permeated the area (and still does to some extent) over the tragedy remains fresh in my mind to this day.

I watched "United 93" the other night. Hard not to feel it all over again. :sad:

Saw a program on (I think) the History channel last night debunking the conspiracy theories. Seems that Popular Mechanics decided to have their own investigation, with a panel of experts (engineers etc) to check things out. They put it all in a book. NONE of the conspiracy bull held up.

She is Pro union
She is anti abortion
She is married to a pipliner & has a family that mimics the everyday American.

She also has my vote.

-
Back