McCail's V.P.!

-
Good grief! This thread was started on the 29th and is already five pages!

Man everyone loves to talk politics. LOL!

I don't care if McCain picked a goat to be his running mate he's got my vote. I wouldn't vote for the un-American white people hating Obama if he promised to double my pay. Did I leave out the fact that his entire family is Muslim.

I love Gov Palin

I didn't think I was going to continue to comment on this thread, but this one one was hard for me to let go.

That statement has to be some of the most ignorant **** I've heard in a long while. You're entitled to your opinion, but that's just not even close to being right on any level. Paranoid, racist remarks have no businesss here, or anywhere else for that matter.

I'm embarrased and saddened for this country with attitudes like that.

:cheers:

rmchrgr your like most other bleeding-heart liberals you resort to personal attacks if someone thinks different then you.
What did I say that racists or paranoid? nothing
George Bush is not the lowest ranked president Jimmy Carter still has that one covered.

rmchrgr your like most other bleeding-heart liberals you resort to personal attacks if someone thinks different then you.
What did I say that racists or paranoid? nothing
George Bush is not the lowest ranked president Jimmy Carter still has that one covered.

Nothing personal intended about my comments. Where do you get that? You post a statement to a thread, you should be ready for and expect criticism for making that statement, whether it happens or not. I'm not a bleeding-heart liberal like you say and I'm really not like most of them. And as far as I can tell, I'm one of the only ones thinking any differently here. This entire thread has been a love fest for Sarah Palin, someone whose politics I completely disagree with. But I digress.

"White people hating"? Not racist or paranoid? OK, maybe you're right. Delusional, misinformed and illogical about sums it up. First off, Obama is HALF WHITE. Missed that one, eh? Second, I don't think it would be in his best interest to, like you say, 'hate whites' because he's probably counting on more white people to vote him into office than anyone else.

And sorry, Bush is ABSOLUTELY the lowest-ranked president ever. His appproval rating was 28% for longer than any other president (Gallup Poll, May of this year), meaning 72% of the population DISAPPROVED of the job Bush is doing for a longer period of time than anyone in modern history. Not even Nixon's disapproval ratings reached the 70s.

Anyone who thinks racism is not a factor in this election is living in a closet. If by some fluke Obama is elected I hope he isnt assasinated like Kennedy or we may see people take sides and throw this country 50 years backwards.

Did anyone see that Palin announced that her 17 yr old daughter is pregnant? This is gonna throw a wrench in the cog.

Sorry, but if you want to compare approval ratings, you should take a look at the approval of congress, or lack there of. Bush has what? 3-4 times the approval rating that our democratic congress does?

IF he were to get elected, and IF he were to be assassinated, it DAMN SURE better be a "person of color" doing him in for being an OREO, or there will be some real serious problems drawn along light and dark lines

I didn't think I was going to continue to comment on this thread, but this one one was hard for me to let go.

That statement has to be some of the most ignorant **** I've heard in a long while. You're entitled to your opinion, but that's just not even close to being right on any level. Paranoid, racist remarks have no businesss here, or anywhere else for that matter.

I'm embarrased and saddened for this country with attitudes like that.

:cheers:
He didn't make a paranoid, racist remark. He commented on Obama's paranoid, racist remarks.
You are embarrassed and saddened and yet you are going to vote for the man guilty of it.

Nothing personal intended about my comments. Where do you get that? You post a statement to a thread, you should be ready for and expect criticism for making that statement, whether it happens or not. I'm not a bleeding-heart liberal like you say and I'm really not like most of them. And as far as I can tell, I'm one of the only ones thinking any differently here. This entire thread has been a love fest for Sarah Palin, someone whose politics I completely disagree with. But I digress.

"White people hating"? Not racist or paranoid? OK, maybe you're right. Delusional, misinformed and illogical about sums it up. First off, Obama is HALF WHITE. Missed that one, eh? Second, I don't think it would be in his best interest to, like you say, 'hate whites' because he's probably counting on more white people to vote him into office than anyone else.

And sorry, Bush is ABSOLUTELY the lowest-ranked president ever. His appproval rating was 28% for longer than any other president (Gallup Poll, May of this year), meaning 72% of the population DISAPPROVED of the job Bush is doing for a longer period of time than anyone in modern history. Not even Nixon's disapproval ratings reached the 70s.
You obviously have not paid attention to Obama's many racist comments through the years, right up to a couple of months ago. Please. Approval ratings mean NOTHING. All they are is a gauge of how many people are gullible enough to trust anything the MSM says. Truman had the lowest approval rating in history but history has shown him to have been a pretty decent President.

Anyone who thinks racism is not a factor in this election is living in a closet. If by some fluke Obama is elected I hope he isnt assasinated like Kennedy or we may see people take sides and throw this country 50 years backwards.
Heck, there is going to be a huge problem when he loses.

But at least she's marrying the guy...although, the line of reasoning that follows "I'm pregnant, now I've gotta get married"...that's not logical...hmmm, this is bad, quick, how can I make this worse? It's like spilling coffee on the carpet and then deciding the best thing to do is burn the hosue down...

Good grief! This thread was started on the 29th and is already five pages!

Man everyone loves to talk politics. LOL!

Actually, not everyone. Mine is showing 10 pages and I think over 1/2 those are from 1 person, Hey as long as he's having a good time, and thinks his tainted Bush jargon will change anyone else's opinion, then he wins. I think he could run for mayor with his vast knowledge, and then VP in 2012!

Pharm, I thought it was kinda funny that they had to throw the "she's going to marry him" in there. The abstinence program is working well in my house.......if I don't do the right thing I'm on the abstinence program:)

McCain said he knew about it before the announcement of Babalicious for VP was made

My favorite Obama quote:

"White folks' greed, a world in need."

Kinda sums it all up for me. It appeared in his book and also in the audio version (with him reading it).

My favorite Obama quote:

Kinda sums it all up for me. It appeared in his book and also in the audio version (with him reading it).

One of our local stations has a clip of him saying "typical white guy". They play it all the time.

I wonder what would happen if McCain were on tape saying "Typical black guy"?

If the last 30+ years is any indication of what the economy will be like with a Democratically controlled house and senate, then don't expect any great economic recovery with either president. The economy seems to do better under a Republican president when the Dims are in charge of the house and senate, but it still won't be great either way. Since the Dims came in charge almost 2 years ago, our economy has really suffered. The first thing I said when they took the house and senate in 2006 was, there goes the economy and now I got to worry about a job. And here I sit unemployed for the first time in 14 years.

If the last 30+ years is any indication of what the economy will be like with a Democratically controlled house and senate, then don't expect any great economic recovery with either president. The economy seems to do better under a Republican president when the Dims are in charge of the house and senate, but it still won't be great either way. Since the Dims came in charge almost 2 years ago, our economy has really suffered. The first thing I said when they took the house and senate in 2006 was, there goes the economy and now I got to worry about a job. And here I sit unemployed for the first time in 14 years.
That isn't really true. Reagan's tax cuts greatly increased the revenue to the government (as they always do) but the Democrat-controlled Congress just greatly increased spending and squandered it all.

One of our local stations has a clip of him saying "typical white guy". They play it all the time.

You also have to love the one about "small-town America clinging to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them out of bitterness over lost jobs". He is a racist pig.

My favorite Obama quote:

A lot of people look at Obama and see a black man (because that`s the race he favors the most) and forget that he`s 50% white. With that he`s got a unique insight into both races.

-
Back