Mcnugget tantrum

-

65BCODA

Reaction score
WOW

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF0IhyAasWw&feature=player_embedded"]McNugget Rampage - Security Cam - YouTube[/ame]

Some people are an embarrassment to the human race.

well it is really irritating when micky D's wont give you what you want over a couple minutes.

they should give the customer what the customer wants.

that's why I like jack in the box better than micky Ds now ....jack in the box serves all items on the menu all day....so your never rushed.

it is really irritating to try and get nuggets in the morning ....have to wait till 10:30 a.m. ......stupid rule, its not like they don't have them ....they are just being laaaaazzzzzzyyyyyyy...I know they have nuggets in the building before 10:30 so whats the problem.

I have to admit, when stupid restaurants make stupid rules when to start with they don't have all that complicated a program (what, they're doin' NASA research in the back room?)

I can remember when the (now gone) KFC would not for some reason sell BBQ out the drive up, you could only get it in the "buffet" line. I used to get pretty 'effin irritated.

Last time I was in KFC before they closed and it ended up me drivin' off!!!! I pulled up to a couple as I was goin' round the buildin, and says to 'em like so:

"Hi, I haven't been here in awhile, I wasn't happy last time around, how was it?"

"We don't know, we were just goin' IN" LMAO

SIDE NOTE

I won't eat at JITB, either, after they refused to serve me in the car lane on my trike!!!!

attachment.php

Had something similar happen to me runnin the drive through at the burger king when I was in high school. Customer was cussin me out, got out of his car, started hitting me through the window. I just looked at my manager who said "go for it, Rob". I jumped over the front counter and out the front door and stomped his *** in the parking lot. People are slap crazy.

-
Back