ME and MY girlfriend

-

mopardart72

I'm a pretty big deal
Reaction score
well here she is boys is she a keeper???

thats us building the box for my 4 12s that went into my stratus

DSC03972.jpg

she likes old school muscle shes just into the mustangs and blegh blegh blegh shes helping me work on the dart this weekend i might have her wash it
:snakeman:

well my hairs all gone but thats how i look whatd you think i was 18 and big ol muscle man pfft!. our weeknds planned were going to get sum much needed work done on the dart have a bbq then go fishin on sunday

Wow!! :happy10:she is a pretty young lady :cheers:
you did find a keeper if she likes fishing and cars and is a partner for ya in life. :happy10:
I must be getting a little bit old cause yall sure do look young 8)and happy.
Folk's my age just look happy :happy10:

Nice man, the only girl I know that's into cars is moving away from college after summer. Gotta find someone that will be willing to get their hands dirty... or at least is interested in what I do. You're lucky!

You better hang on to her, you may never get another one!

I thought I was ugly! Damn...........haaaaaaaaaaaaa:toothy10:

Just messin

well shes not that interested. she hands me tools and asks what im doing lol. but she says my cars a cutie car and i need to paint it panther pink BLEGH! but shes into the custom muscle. just like me thats why shes helping me this weekend were putting carbon fibre overlay on the dashboard

well shes not that interested. she hands me tools and asks what im doing lol. but she says my cars a cutie car and i need to paint it panther pink BLEGH! but shes into the custom muscle. just like me thats why shes helping me this weekend were putting carbon fibre overlay on the dashboard

Don't take that stuff for granted. Her even being remotely interested in what you're doing, and wanting to help, is awesome. My past girlfriends have had no interest in them, and when dragged along to car shows, have complained that they're so bored. With the last girl I was seeing, when saying the Valiant had a V8, she said, 'Like the juice?' ..

heres a better picture with her pet rabbit we have a buncha pets togather we got an albino cornsnake like 7 freakin hamsters (all hers) a parakeet a bearded dragon a softshell yellow bellied cooter the rabbit and sum fish

DSC03989.jpg

memike you met me at monster mopar weekend lol this is how ive always looked
I have a picture of you mopardart 8) Yep, But I thoght your hair was darker, it must be my age showing :happy10::happy10:

Picture%20085.jpg

You look 4 years younger know !! Gotcha hahaha! Did she ever see your hair that way?

You guys make a great couple. You look like the fun loving guy and you can tell that she loves you. Keep up the great work and keep enjoying life!!!!

-
Back