ME and MY girlfriend

-
nice looking girl you got there careful taking her around small block he'll feed her and try to sweet talk her into hanging out with him while you shop at monster mopar weekend

j/k but seriously I have found one that is willing to help it is hard to find a girl that knows what a regulator is and sometimes her ideas are good. looks like a keeper to me.

Don't take that stuff for granted. Her even being remotely interested in what you're doing, and wanting to help, is awesome.

AMEN!!! Having a patient dad / boyfriend to explain things helps a lot too and doesn't make girls feel so intimidated to learn. Everybody has to start somewhere.

It looks like you two have a lot going for you 72!! It's great to see. :-D

well here she is boys is she a keeper???

thats us building the box for my 4 12s that went into my stratus

Whether or not she is a keeper is completely up to you. Our opinions mean nuts here. You two look like a nice young couple. Enjoy your time together and be appreciative of each other.

you guys look good together...like 2 peas in a pod. haha...seriously though, thank her every time she helps you on the car...let her know that you care about her...give her more attention than your car, or she'll lose interest in both of you..lol. give her a little kiss every now and then when she's helping you...:)

heres a better picture with her pet rabbit we have a buncha pets togather we got an albino cornsnake like 7 freakin hamsters (all hers) a parakeet a bearded dragon a softshell yellow bellied cooter the rabbit and sum fish

Nice lady!
Fishing, cars? Yeah she's a keeper!

One thing though, I can tell she really loves you if she don't get mad about you telling FABO all about her "softshell yellow bellied cooter"!!!!
ABB (my woman) would't want me talkin on FABO about hers!! LMBO!!:toothy10:

(Sorry, it's early and sometimes I have a weird sense of humor when it comes to the written word, not meant to offend, just trying to give ya a chuckle this morning)

PS: I have no freggin clue what the heck a "softshell yellow bellied cooter" is, but I really enjoy typing, reading, and saying it though!! LOL!!!:cheers:
(I need to get out more):happy10:

Sounds like you both care for each other. Good Luck to you both!
Pretty soon she'll be driving her own Abody and be a member too, like mine!

Wow, my husband and I were 17 when we started dating, I swear we looked older than you two do....................

okay, maybe not. hahaha

She's a cutie, what does she see in you?

:lol:

8)

DSC00019 (Custom) (6).JPG

I see someone there rocks the Elvis. Nothing wrong with that, I have quite a collection myself, been a fan forever. I have a dinner menu from the 1970 shows at the Hilton in LV.

"Having a girlfreind even remotely intrested"
Truer words have not been spoken. Cuda Chick 1968 makes a excellent point as well.

I'm lucky to have a girlfreind turned wife for the last 21 years that never ever bitchs about the car hobby. (Does mention that it is expensive, but, it's alot cheaper than a gambling or drug habbit she sez.) She's also into Mustangs, but, any American ride built with a rumble is good by her. She has a list of cars to get after Mega Millions is won.
(And I'll need it!)

Having a woman by your side when your twisting wrenches is like winning the lottery, so when she says she wants to go to the Yarn Barn you better yell shotgun!! Like Cudachick said be patient with her, explain everything to her. Make her feel part of the build, not just a spectator. Cute couple.....man I am old!!

well shes not that interested. she hands me tools and asks what im doing lol. but she says my cars a cutie car and i need to paint it panther pink BLEGH! but shes into the custom muscle. just like me thats why shes helping me this weekend were putting carbon fibre overlay on the dashboard

Keep her so far all the girls around these parts have shown me to just stick to my cars. The cars only talk when I want them to and don't ***** if I work on a different car that day.

My dream is to have a badass dart,duster, challenger or cuda and have it panther pink that way I can have a shirt and tag made that says "Badass boys drive badass toys but real men drive pink mopars."

18? Let's see your papers. 13 is more like it. :poke: :dontknow: :toothy10:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7EPL0t5tE8"]YouTube- Chrissy Steele-(original rough cut) Love Don't Last Forever[/ame]

Wylde1.

Good for you that you have a caring woman in your life. It makes the journey called life much easier if you can find a true love at a young age and let your love grow for that person. I wish both of you only the best and when you get engaged and married, you will need to let all of us out here know so we can have a big ole batchelor party for you. Take things slow and let your relationship grow and the both of you will be just fine.

-
Back