Meet n' Greet at Monster Mopar Weekend

-

Tony Fields

That's How I Roll
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Hi gang

Time to get this thread started.

We will have the FABO Banner up about the same place as last year.
It will be on the Show Field. If you are going to show (judged or non-judged)
there should be room for your car in the area.....we get there early

Hope to see you there!

Look for the Banner....it should be facing the drag strip

Attachments

• Map (Medium).jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 588
  • DSC00020 (Medium).jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 564
  • DSC00065 (Medium).jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 576
  • DSCF3766 (Medium).jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 583
As of right now, plan on me and the wife making yet another appearance.
Her Dad is in Hospice now, so plans may change without notice.

I joined FABO after Mopar Nats where I purchased my wife a 71 really nice Valiant with a 360 (its alradly for sale while her 460 hp stroker is going in). Now for Monster Mopar can we park with you guys with my 440rwhp srt8 300 and her dads 10 challanger (we both took first last year in our classes)? Thanks Tom

I joined FABO after Mopar Nats where I purchased my wife a 71 really nice Valiant with a 360 (its alradly for sale while her 460 hp stroker is going in). Now for Monster Mopar can we park with you guys with my 440rwhp srt8 300 and her dads 10 challanger (we both took first last year in our classes)? Thanks Tom

Don't see why not Tom. Would love to have you hang out with us.

will see u again tony,my wife wants to come this yr and im goin to be in the swap meet area gettin rid of a few things i dont need [hopefully]

If you got the room for my non typical Duster count me in!!!!!--Steve-- Going for the judged modified A body this year --Gonna try anyway!!!!!!

Hmm I'll be there and the Dart might be.

Make sure you save me a parking space for my Demon as well Tony!

I'm gonna try to get there early Friday morning and see if I can get a spot with the fabo members this year. (lol)

That was an awesome show last year.......save us a spot 8)

Attachments

• MMW 2011 026.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 446
  • MMW 2011 030.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 467
Hey Tony, I plan on being there, car is registered. hotel is secured, ready for a good time hanging out with good people. It will be good to see everyone again and meet some new people.

I may enter the dart in the non judged show, It runs I'll put the new master cylinder on tomarrow or sat. Should be all primered in time. Or spot primered. Oh well I look forward to meeting everyone again!

I'm going to try to make it this year.

Looking forward to meeting more FABO members.

-
Back