Meet n' Greet at Monster Mopar Weekend

-
Try to stop bye???? There is a spot next to a certain plum crazy duster waiting on you!!!!!!!!!! that's pretty good try and stop bye from Michigan---

Tony, save me a space! I'm able to come. I shouldn't but I'll be there. I got to get away for a weekend anyway.

Okay, I'll try REALLY hard. I'll be in the racer pits most of the time. Look for a girl with green fingernails and red hair.

Met Cody Roth (Big Daddy Ed Roths son) at the nationals and got him with Josh. He will be there set up with all kinds of cool stuff.

Looks like I'm going to Thorndale Fair up in Canada near London this weekend, they are having Monster truck rides, a demolition derby, birds of prey (raptor birds), horse pulls, state boarding competitions and more.

Its 1 1/2 hours closer for me each way, took me 4 1/2 hours to get home last year from Indy - with one meal stop.

Stinks how much gas is and how events happen at the same time...last month for Moparfest they had the Dream Cruise going on in Detroit the same day

Never been to the Fair but was in Indy last year, so that along with fuel costs made up my mind. Since its closer for me, I'm just spending 1 night vs 2 if I went to Indy so helps keep costs down.

Maybe next year I make, sure was exciting seeing the hood flying off that one car when it hit 158 mph, lol

I was on the fence but made my mind up today, got the hotel off hotwire for $70 so no turning back now.

Hope you all have a blast and a cold one for me, lol

Will be there with my 66 coronet, look forward to meeting fabo members!
66%20Coronet
[/URL][/IMG]

Good job you're doin' with the weather this year Josh :D

Don't just try.......:nike:

Always great to see more ladies here on FABO :)

Looks like I need to pack a few people into a car and go for a ride! I'm not sure Rob (65LoveAffair) has seen this, but here in a few hours I will get him up to speed on this weekends event and Fabo (the kitty we found, that so many have helped! ps. Y'all Rock!) too. I would love to put some faces to some names!

Looks like the weather isn't going to be real nice tomorrow. Scattered showers with chance of T-storms.

It rained so hard we couldn't see to drive coming out of Indy
a while ago. We had some small hail also. Looks like we left
in the nick of time. Kegan71 called and said the pits were
flooded and the hail looked like snow.

Oh well, see ya tomorrow:glasses7:

I can believe it. I'm on the top floor of the motel and it was noisy.

I wish i could come out and meet you guys. I am slammed this weekend. Il make sure iam there God willing and the creek dont rise next year. I work in the hotel business i will work out a discout for FABO members next time or for the Chrysler show this spring. Have a good time it should dry up for you guys and gals.

-
Back