Meet n' Greet at Monster Mopar Weekend

-
I went last year but never made it out to the show area, just the drag and race pits. Got there about 12 - 1 pm on Sat and figure I go to the show area on Sunday using my bike which I left in the trunk on Sat but it rained all day Sun, lol

If I knew what a blast Indy was I might have done a 3 night trip and got there Friday.

As for this year, its too far off right now, ha ha. I'm not even sure what I'm doing tomorrow for Labor Day

Yep ... I will be there... checking out all the hot mopars...

I had planned on going but now I am not going to be able to.May Mother in law passed away and we had to pay for that.And all my overtime came to a stop at work.So the Wife and I are barely getting by.Maybe next year....

Jim

I had planned on going but now I am not going to be able to.May Mother in law passed away and we had to pay for that.And all my overtime came to a stop at work.So the Wife and I are barely getting by.Maybe next year....

Jim

Sorry to read about your mother-in-law. Deepest condolences sent to your family.

If you change your mind and decide to go for even 1 day, that would be great. Otherwise, maybe next year.......

Not sure if I'm going to make it. Father-in-law passed away over Labor Day. Kinda put me in a financial lurch for a bit. Going to try though. I really want to come. I could use a break.

I'm sneakin' the Demon on the plane........ROFL :happy1:

is MEMIKE coming???????????????????
Not this year, but who knows :D, tomorrow will be a new day :cheers:
I really wanted to drive Victoria there this year for some grudge match racing and show some folks that my little 170/6 is not just a bunch of pictures and home made parts thrown at it, You have to remeber all /6 heads was designed to flow with the low deck 170/ and she pulls off a 11:27 1/8 mile if not better now and a great daily driver. Grated 11:20'es is not fast :D

Treva is still looking for a job so I better keep on doing what I do and enjoy it :happy1: But I know if I show up Tony and Thelma has a very nice room for me :cheers:

Just finished the inside of the duster,Will do the exterior on tues night,I just bought a new trailer and the Cummings is ready to rock down the highway!!!!!!! hope to spend more time with you guy's BUT man there is a lot of racing to watch!!!!!!!-Steve a.k.a Swifter

sounds like fun my demon and dart won't make the trip but the challenger will:newb: if the wife's O.K.with it

looks like 4 day's of rain???????????? What the heck is up with indy????? Man a guy can't get a break!!!!!!!!!!!! Well start praying guy's --Steve

Friday it says, sprinkles late and scattered clouds. Saturday it looks to be sunny with scattered clouds and cool and the same for Sunday.

-
Back