-

HemiDenny

HDK Suspension
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Announcement and Invite to FABO members for the
2013 Mopar Nationals and 2013 Chryslers at Carlisle

Mopar Nats 2013

Several of us FABO members are renting a 40 x 40 pole tent for the 2013 Mopar Nats
located in the fun field area next to the staging lanes. We plan on using this area to
showcase our A-bodies as well as a meet and greet for FABO members. As in the past,
on a smaller scale, we will have refreshments on hand and all the bench racing and BS
that you can stand. If you have ever fought for a space to park in the fun field side @ the NATs, this 3-day "reserved parking" with your A-body buddies, providing shelter (leave your Easy-up at home) from the heat and weather could be just what you need.

Currently, we have 8 A-bodies committed to joining us with room for another 12. I am
asking for a paltry $40 per car (total for the three days) to help defray the costs. The
only other fee is your standard entry fee to the Mopar Nats people.

First come...first served.

Carlisle 2013

We also have rented a small club tent near the Midway for the Mopar event @ Carslisle.
Smaller scale, but we have room for several (up to 6 or 7) FABO guests to join us....no
fee, just bring your Mopar

E-mail me if interested in joining us,
[email protected]

i will be at carlisle.
spaces i26 27 28 29
sprinter van with 68 super stock barracuda decals on the sides.
18 foot trailer loaded with barracuda,abody,some b&e body parts.
everybody is welcome to meet at my spots.
eddie

I will be at Carlisle N-10,11 Bringing 68 Cuda parts and other stuff. Let me know if you need anything big (sheet metel etc) that you can save on shipping.

Steve

I'll be at m154-155. I don't know if I'm going to vendor this year or just go enjoy myself. I'm thinking just taking a small table with my phone# on the table and walking around looking for deals. What do you guys think?

Bump. I will be there for Saturday with my Dodge Ram and can haul parts back to Long Island.
Pre Registration ends June 10th.

-
Back