Member is carless in Los Angeles

-

dustya_383

Reaction score
Anyone have a junk car they wanna let me drive around town while I'm doing grainy for work out here haha yea shot in the dark I know. Never hurts to ask haha

What's "grainy" work?

You should have drove down one of your nine cars.

Sorry meant training for work hahah 2 of them are actually mine i wish I could but my flight hotel is all paid for by my job so hey I'll take the flight over gas all day haha

Enterprise is a cheap place to rent cars.

What type of work are you in? Where are you staying. There might be some cool places to check out that aren't too far. But I suspect you're in training all day?

Enterprise is a cheap place to rent cars.

What type of work are you in? Where are you staying. There might be some cool places to check out that aren't too far. But I suspect you're in training all day?

Doing training for wheel alignments and I train from 8 to 5 so I have some freentime

Haha you can say that again LAXwas a circus last night

Ain't no thang!

Picking people up is a PITA though. The cops don't let you wait in the car and park so the person you're picking up can see you. Good thing is it's pretty quick to circle around and cell phones help a ton.

Ain't no thang!

Picking people up is a PITA though. The cops don't let you wait in the car and park so the person you're picking up can see you. Good thing is it's pretty quick to circle around and cell phones help a ton.

You think that's bad try going in there to drop someone off pulling a 24' enclosed trailer. Got lots of interest.

-
Back