members creditability

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just amazing to me how a good guy thread was turned sour by the haters on this form . Those are the people who don't know forgiveness or the willingness to let things go they just keep stirring the pot.
Those warning others of low credibility members are not haters except to you and you only. As stated earlier, this, you bring on yourself all by yourself.

As much as you try to ram down my throat that I am indeed a hater against you, you are wrong. I don’t believe anybody here truly hates you but you act poorly. You show off your bad temper very well. As well as your lack of thinking, coolness, willingness to accept others thoughts and recommendations but yet proceed to ridicule others for not bending there knee to your needs. When they stick to there tune on how they want to do biz, you rip them for being greedy and a hater.

Truly childish. Also most note worthy to alert others to this behavior.

OH! One period in the whole post does not make for the lack of good punctuation. Good effort, keep trying.
Also, how about answering my question?
(Last post of mine above.)

Kim I've had members take payments from me and I've appreciated it, BUT I've never jacked anyone around.
This is brutal and never ending.
I’m surprised this thread wasn’t shut down long ago. I can tell u guys that I have taken payments from well known members as well as Rob. Kim

Remember when he said that “Superdart426” was his nephew? Or was it his son?

OH! CAUGHT IN A LIE AGAIN - OUCH!

Those warning others of low credibility members are not haters except to you and you only. As stated earlier, this, you bring on yourself all by yourself.

As much as you try to ram down my throat that I am indeed a hater against you, you are wrong. I don’t believe anybody here truly hates you but you act poorly. You show off your bad temper very well. As well as your lack of thinking, coolness, willingness to accept others thoughts and recommendations but yet proceed to ridicule others for not bending there knee to your needs. When they stick to there tune on how they want to do biz, you rip them for being greedy and a hater.

Truly childish. Also most note worthy to alert others to this behavior.

OH! One period in the whole post does not make for the lack of good punctuation. Good effort, keep trying.
Also, how about answering my question?
(Last post of mine above.)
Rob just so you know I view a hater as someone who keeps bringing up the past and cannot move on to the Future one who keeps stirring the pot such as yourself and 4-speed ragtop and a few other members on here not a person who won't take payments yes I have got upset because they have had parts that I really need it for my car and they wouldn't work with me I believe this was due to private PM's that were sent by possibly you or others telling them not to deal with me I know this goes on because it was spoken on by a couple of other members that they do do it. I will keep dealing with the good members who want to deal with me and like I said as far as the others that don't that is a little less money in their pocket or a longer wait to get their parts sold. I'm a long-winded person I don't do punctuation very well this is my last post like I said it's a shame a good guy alert about me had to go sour by the few people who always like to bring up the past and can't move forward and don't want to give me a chance that's your prerogative I guess that's why I steer clear of you

See folks, I’m a hater…. LMAO!
Talk about not getting over it….:realcrazy::rolleyes:

Hypocrite as well. Re-read what he said about payment plans and not getting upset but yet he slams you with a new found but yet unfounded title of ”HATER” and wild man PM’s or emails completely trashing you as a hater and greedy.

Give me a brake Bob. You just constantly bang yourself over and over again.

Notice how he still doesn’t answer my question!

guess i opened a can of worms, anyway good to see you all voicing your opinion, and getting it straighten out
It's ok. No problem. I think Bob deserves equal air time from those who've had good dealings with him. You're going to be hard pressed though, to keep the conversation going that way, unfortunately.

I have a simple question for "BigBoy"

Why can't you just BE a Big Boy and save up your coin until you have enough LIKE EVERYBODY else? And be FAIR in your dealings and HONEST with people, it "it just might be" that threads such as this will not get "goin."

I'm out.

Again, wow. Just wow.
rant.gif

I have a simple question for "BigBoy"

Why can't you just BE a Big Boy and save up your coin until you have enough LIKE EVERYBODY else? And be FAIR in your dealings and HONEST with people, it "it just might be" that threads such as this will not get "goin."

I'm out.
As they say... some have too many irons in the fire.

My favorite.... "I'll send money in *fill in month here*.."
With people like this... I do nothing till they have some money into me.
It's not about anything other than 'your word'...so what's it worth?

Not directed at anyone in particular, but all this talk of payment plans, deposits etc has me wondering: do guys work deals like that on Craigslist? Faceplant? Are there people walking around swap meets wheeling and dealing with layaway plans, e-z payment plans, or deposits with holds plans etc?? I’ve never seen that. What do you think would happen if I or you walked up to some guy with a bunch of parts at a swap meet and asked about payments etc?? Basically financing. I’m thinking::realcrazy: and :mob:

Remember when he said that “Superdart426” was his nephew? Or was it his son?

OH! CAUGHT IN A LIE AGAIN - OUCH!

It could have been his son's nephew....

Or his nephew's son...

I'm so confused.... :BangHead:

BigBoy, when I declined your layaway program you also called me greedy.
Try denying that. In my example with you the item was 4 used shock absorbers, the price was less than $100.00 and you wanted me to hold them until you received your disability check in about 10 days. You need to get a grip on yourself. Don’t buy what you don’t have the cash for.
I got the disability check story once also.

Adulting 101: If you can't afford a particular hobby (meaning, you don't have the cash on-hand to fund said hobby), choose a different hobby.

Adulting 101: If you can't afford a particular hobby (meaning, you don't have the cash on-hand to fund said hobby), choose a different hobby.
I see cars and parts for sale daily that I want/need, problem is I can't afford most of them, and really don't need every cool car that I might like to own.

This whole thing is pretty simple, If a member want's to buy something from you and want's you to hold the part or stretch out payments and you don't want to do that, don't feel comfortable, or what ever, that's your choice. You own the part and you can sell it to whoever and for whatever terms you and the buyer agree to.
Don't sell to the member under those conditions then If you don't want to.

Now, if the buyer turns into a dick and starts calling members names and such because he didn't want to sell under those conditions, then we have a problem so think twice before you comment to another member because he doesn't agree with your terms. The ball is in his court. He doesn't have to sell to you regardless of the reason.

Last edited:
The way I was brought up, when it comes to money, Work hard, pay your bills and take care of your family, if there is money left after that buy what you want and if you can't afford it, you don't need it.

Jeff

Sad as in may be, as a hobbyist I try to sell my extra parts at a reasonable price so others can enjoy their own projects, but no longer except a payment plan do to ONE individual out of St. Pete, Florida (will not name), that still owes me $100.00 for a low mileage 75' 360 motor w/ 54,000 miles on it, that I had in storage sense 87'. For now on, no money, no honey and you can thank the guy from St. Pete.

Describes someone I know….

(He’s also doing well because he is driving that old car for all it’s worth instead of spending money on what isn’t needed…. Like that high dollar car…)

Dose bb68 sell anything at a reasonable price??.. half his for sale stuff is cheaper new... This "I bought it from another member and decided to go another way" gets old...

Dose bb68 sell anything at a reasonable price??.. half his for sale stuff is cheaper new... This "I bought it from another member and decided to go another way" gets old...
LOL you'll be the only one that disagrees...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back