members creditability

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont reply much to "these threads" anymore as it's a ******* waste of time, and the site owner must be related??
BUT I know for a FACT that at least 1 member has asked for a payment plan from Bob, and guess what???? NOPE.
LMFAO.

I could see a payment plan but id raise the cost of the item because of having to wait for my money that's how credit works or is supposed to work. cash is and always has been king as we say "money talks BS walks..." and you should always get it cheaper(no interest) with cash on the barrel head.

Last edited:
Steve keep me out of it Bob and I are now good.
5h1.gif

It's like fuckin groundhog day with this **** ALL THE TIME!
ALL THE TIME
ALL THE TIME
ALL THE ******* TIME!
I have this POS blocked so I can’t and don’t want to hear his bullshit anymore. What I find amazing is that he is taking up our time again and here bothering us again?

Last edited:
I hear ya Roy, I should do the same....this **** sucks the life outta the forum. AND it's always the same...."IVE CHANGED! IM SORRY, REALLY I AM"
I have this POS blocked so I can’t and don’t want to hear his bullshit anymore. What I find amazing is that he his taking up our time again and here bothering us again?

"You cannot tarnish a rusted blade"

Worf, son of Mogh.

Actually, it is ENTIRELY TRUE and you know it. At this point, I am not even mad at you. I'm actually pulling for you to change your life. "The truth will set you free" as they say.
Do you really think that all these people with negative things to say about your dealings are ALL LYING??? Its insane my man. I know a lot of the people here that have had negative dealings with you and they are good folks. And believe me, there are a bunch more of my friends that are not speaking up that you've done the same thing to. I don't blame them for keeping quiet. Its a dumpster fire. Who needs it.

I will say this. I am a big fan of forgiveness. I wouldn't rule out dealing with you in the future if you would just tell the truth. lol. I have had the good fortune of being forgiven for things in my life and I believe that is really important.
Its up to you though. This whole thing is like a broken record. Keeps happening over and over.
If I may offer some unsolicited advice, why not only buy the parts you can afford?
I can always find fifty things on this site that I want. I don't buy most of it because I'd be broke if I did. Seems like a good place to start.
Good luck to you.
Cory I did send you an apology in private message I don't know if you read it but I sent it you do have a part that I need for my 66 Dart if you can find their forgiveness and sell to me it's up to you either way but my apology still stands I hope you will accept it I was totally out of line being stressed by things that we're going on in my life that is no excuse for treating you the way I did and here in open Forum I will apologize to you again I am sorry for sending you that email cracked back is right it was totally unprofessional of me I am sorry

I dont reply much to "these threads" anymore as it's a ******* waste of time, and the site owner must be related??
BUT I know for a FACT that at least 1 member has asked for a payment plan from Bob, and guess what???? NOPE.
LMFAO.
I would like for you to tell me who that member is because I have never had a member asked me for a payment plan ever that would be hypocritical of me I am willing to help anyone that needs help the same way that I have got help so 4-speed ragtop I believe you are wrong

It's just amazing to me how a good guy thread was turned sour by the haters on this form . Those are the people who don't know forgiveness or the willingness to let things go they just keep stirring the pot.
Bob it was a pleasure to deal with you and I appreciate your willingness to work with me hope we can do some business in the future take care Rob yeah okay

guess i opened a can of worms, anyway good to see you all voicing your opinion, and getting it straighten out

I’m surprised this thread wasn’t shut down long ago. I can tell u guys that I have taken payments from well known members as well as Rob. Kim

BOB!! CAPS ARE FOR EMPHASIS AND YELLING HERE!! HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU WANT FORGIVENESS?? SERIOUSLY, HOW MANY?
This **** happens ALL THE TIME! Not to the same people, but MANY MANY people over again. You said waaayyy back you would change your ways...that is another lie, this has continued since you had the names Superdart340, Superdart426 and whatever other names you go by.
I BET if I asked you to write "fabo" on a piece of paper beside every part you have for sale and take a picture and post it would you?
Doubt it.
Oh and you as well as I do know I'm not giving you any members name for any reason.
You know you caused all this shitstorm and you keep calling everyone who wont take payments haters lol.
I would like for you to tell me who that member is because I have never had a member asked me for a payment plan ever that would be hypocritical of me I am willing to help anyone that needs help the same way that I have got help so 4-speed ragtop I believe you are wrong

It's just amazing to me how a good guy thread was turned sour by the haters on this form . Those are the people who don't know forgiveness or the willingness to let things go they just keep stirring the pot.
Bob it was a pleasure to deal with you and I appreciate your willingness to work with me hope we can do some business in the future take care Rob yeah okay

Mods, please shut this **** show down. It serves no positive purpose. People don’t change. This is proof.

Cory I did send you an apology in private message I don't know if you read it but I sent it you do have a part that I need for my 66 Dart if you can find their forgiveness and sell to me it's up to you either way but my apology still stands I hope you will accept it I was totally out of line being stressed by things that we're going on in my life that is no excuse for treating you the way I did and here in open Forum I will apologize to you again I am sorry for sending you that email cracked back is right it was totally unprofessional of me I am sorry

Forest eye.jpg

Why don't we start a thread about the good guys and gals on this site that sell parts without trying to become rich over night or give parts away to help their Mopar brothers and sisters. Seems to me this **** is played out.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back