Members location?????

-
i just thought this would be kind of a kool post for everyone!

I personally hail from Huntsville area Alabama ( owens cross rds.) but most the maps dont include us lol:angry7:

EotW = Dallas, TX. (World ends when you leave the Metroplex. Live here, you'll understand. )

Funny how paths cross. Used to live in Huntspatch back in the day when Owens Xroads was just a dangerous intersection. Raced @ H'ville on Thurs, B'ham Fri, & Sat in Music City. With competition like the Allisons, Neil Bonnett, Red Farmer, & D. Waltrip it was hard to win. Smut Means from Paint Rock was a tough pass, too.

La Plata, MD about 35 miles SSE of Washington, DC (which may be considered a bad thing by some folks). I do live on ten minutes away from MIR (Maryland International Raceway) , which I consider a good thing!!

Hey ckj688,

We'll be there every other week till October 22nd.........we'll wait for ya.

A lot of A-bodies there.............

I can't wait! I'll be hitting the pavement in July, do you go to the Summer Nationals at all?

Leominster, Massachusetts. About 50 miles from Boston. Great place to live if you are rich and don't need to work for a living! Other than that TOO MUCH TAX and other BS!!!!

Placentia (North Orange County), SoCal. Used to have 3 legendary drag strips to choose from: OCIR, Lions, and Irwindale.

I can't wait! I'll be hitting the pavement in July, do you go to the Summer Nationals at all?

No, I haven't yet. This year that weekend is a busy one. But next year, I want to make it. Some club members are going the Ford nationals.
Come on down to Foxborough and check out some nice rides. Also are annual auto show is in August in Medway.

Boulder, Colorado.

About 20 miles northish of Denver. Over a mile in the air. :)

Yep, going to Wyotech, havent heard of any josh out here yet. Have seen a blue 73 or 74 valiant scamp around but he goes to a different class if thats him. Ive seen a 66 baracuda slant six running around too.

He drives an electric blue Dakota and takes diesel classes.

Home of the biggest cruise night anywhere. At Gillette Stadium and Patriot Place.
Last week's cruise, we had 600 cars and over 200 bikes.
Check out the cruise night report on our web page.

http://www.Masscruisers.com

Yessss, another Stooge-o-phile.

Bumfuck, Egypt here, er, I mean Lumberton, Texas, just north of Beaumont, the armpit of Texas. Hot, wet, moldy, but plenty of oil and no state income taxes. :cheers:

Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada. In the southeast corner of Alberta on Highway # 1 just next to Saskatchewan, and just a hop skip and a jump North or Montana.

i just thought this would be kind of a kool post for everyone!

I personally hail from Huntsville area Alabama ( owens cross rds.) but most the maps dont include us lol:angry7:

bama-a-body, check out the song "Huntsville" from the band Blue Highway, a very good bluegrass band. It's a Merle Haggard song originally, but try as I might I can't find it on any of Merles recordings. The map might not include you, but the bluegrass community has not forgotten. You got a prison nearby??? That's what the songs about. Party on all, Oh, I'm from Pinckney Michigan, around Ann Arbor. Geof

-
Back