Members You've Met

-
And no one but me has met the infamous "MeMike". Would any of you like to touch the hand that has shaken the hand of the man? LMAO !!. I've met a buch of you guys here and will go out and jot down the names off the trailer in the morning and post em here. Some of you here i haven't met but have had very good experiences with. Ahhhh And then there is Vic Storm....nothing left to say.....I'll post some more tomorrow but for now .... lets see....
Lycandart
Fishy68
Moparsegura
Mobodyman
Bigstrok
Raysandy
Antilod
Freelowder

No one yet.Maybe I will this year at the Nats or Monster Mopar Weekend in St Louis.. Jim

Does speaking to someone on the phone count? If so I've spoken to memike and AdamR.

Obviously both are GREAT guys.

I have spoken to AdamR and CudaChick1968 on the phone but these are the FABO members I have met in person (to the best of my recollection):

redfastback
slantscamp
HawaiiDuster
Crackedback
carriesduster
ocdart
Thrashard340
64dartwagon
camd64
ragtop
Rob64GT
bb6cuda
GermzD74
6dart9
kingkuda
FASTBACK340
rlk340
daves66valiant
JohnnyDart
Stroked408
als499
GoFish
hkeller
two_70darts

and the infamous DusterBoy15/74BurntOrange

I have met GTXperience, and damraider. I hope to meet more members this year. I should be getting around to alot more car shows and get togethers this summer. Hopefully.

I know Littlemissmopar, prodart340, 416scamp, and placemotorsport. All of 'em have cool Mopars8)
Met DJVCuda and Rick from Laysons at Carlisle. Good guy:thumblef: I need to add to this list.....:-D

Ive met russduangreen,ep87 and baxter61,all are really good guys that Im gald to have met.I sold some parts to a member in Seattle who was also a really nice guy but its been so long I cant remember.

Now I feel like a slut, I met a good number of members @ Moparfest, as well as various other locations.

MrMopartech, MtNemoMopar, 68valiant400, Mshred, TheBigE, Leblanc, Flight704, Moparwedden.

To name a few, some escape me at this time, and all were great guys.

Pettybluedart, I'm working with the car club for a meeting area, for now it seems like the beer gardens area. I can live with that, lol.

Moparfest was awesome having our section would be even cooler,

i met a few guys too, drove up with mtnemomopar he's a really nice guy with a sweet car helped me get up there and put up with my high gears going slow taking back roads, also 340butterduster mrmopartech,prettybluedart,66signetht,moparwedden,

sorry if i forgot anyone but there was one guy who was a real a- hole his name was ......... just kidding everyone from fabo me and the wife met were the nicest and friendly people, the one thing i have always found with us mopar guys is that we stick together and help each other whenever possible, theres a reason you only hear about chevys and fords fighting nobody messes with a mopar!8)

I have met JR ( um yha a few times(ok so more then a few times), I spend too much time over there according to someone) and redscampi, I think I met greendart as well.

Hows this for funny, Im sitting on the throne while I type this :D :pottytra:
Laptops and wireless are a good thing :D

Redscampi, I still need to return his ratchet straps...and those 904s if you still want them :D

res1vw21 , Hey its been a while since you got in trouble for hanging out too late.

md11hud, Ross has met him a few times as well.

greendart, We met him at the Issaquah show.

70dart340, going to meet him next week maybe, what days do you work Ross?

John, I can't remember his screen name but he has a red dart and was over at Ross' one day.

Jimbo, stopped by my work along time ago.

Im pretty sure I have met/bought parts from RPM a few times over the years at the Portland, OR swapmeet without knowing who he was.

70DartMike, Im sure I will meet you one of these days so you can take me to that happy land of rusty old cars that your buddy owns!!!

Small Block, Vic Storm and there families
raysandy, Victoria's owner's before me and antolod
I think I met Bigstrok and about 7 to 8 other members at Monster Mopar Week End that signed Small Blocks trailer
where I met Sammy Hagars Tequila :drinkers:so if I met you there you may have to remind me, I met so many people there that came by and picked up T shirts and bought parts.
I will be there this year with Victoria :clock:

My favorite picture of our Small Block in the last picture:-D

Picture%20048.jpg

Picture%20085.jpg

Picture%20090.jpg

Picture%20142.jpg

P9210275.jpg

Bill%27s%20new%20trailor.jpg

I have met a few but not as many as some others I apologize for any that are forgotten or incorrect;
Coyote Jack
LeBlanc
340swinger
Rollie(not sure of his name here) He drives black duster with white stripes.
green440duster (I think that's Jamie's nick) from porter lake N.S.

As JR (360Scamp) said above, we've met, traded cars and got greasy together. (Not as bad as it sounds - you guys are sick!) I've also met Ross (res1vw21) through JR. Not sure about anyone else but i hope to rectify that!

And no one but me has met the infamous "MeMike". Would any of you like to touch the hand that has shaken the hand of the man? LMAO !!. I've met a buch of you guys here and will go out and jot down the names off the trailer in the morning and post em here. Some of you here i haven't met but have had very good experiences with. Ahhhh And then there is Vic Storm....nothing left to say.....I'll post some more tomorrow but for now .... lets see....
Lycandart
Fishy68
Moparsegura
Mobodyman
Bigstrok
Raysandy
Antilod
Freelowder
We,d rather meet you small block,memikes over rated. think he,s turned hollywood on us. next he,ll be passing out 8x10 glossys lol:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

Let's see....

EvilScamp
RedFastback
OnehellofaDart
GTXperience
Rumblefish360
Whitey
Mikel Beck
KingCuda

I've spoken on the phone with Adam, Leanne,Brett (remember him?) and a few others through parts purchases over the years. And I'm sure there a few more that I've forgotten to mention. :angry7:

And hopefully later today I'll meet a whole buch more up in Conneticut.... 8)

Only one I've met was AdamR. Good dude. Good dad.
I was hoping to hook up with a bunch more tonight but it aint happenin.

George

340butterduster
68valiant400
pettybluedart
mrmopartech
swinger69
larry
done swimmin
skipsdart(met his car)
69cudaownr(met his son)
leosdart(a previous owner of my car)
I think I met rick@laysons a couple of years ago at Moparfest
Gave out cards to several others that may have joined?

All great people:cheers:

i met 72 demon bought a fender from him he needed heater box clips i gave him some spares i had hell i even paid shipping hes got a nice looking demon nice guy

Hows this for funny, Im sitting on the throne while I type this :D :pottytra:
Laptops and wireless are a good thing :D

Redscampi, I still need to return his ratchet straps...and those 904s if you still want them :D

res1vw21 , Hey its been a while since you got in trouble for hanging out too late.

md11hud, Ross has met him a few times as well.

greendart, We met him at the Issaquah show.

70dart340, going to meet him next week maybe, what days do you work Ross?

John, I can't remember his screen name but he has a red dart and was over at Ross' one day.

Jimbo, stopped by my work along time ago.

Im pretty sure I have met/bought parts from RPM a few times over the years at the Portland, OR swapmeet without knowing who he was.

70DartMike, Im sure I will meet you one of these days so you can take me to that happy land of rusty old cars that your buddy owns!!!

Yep I forgot john was on the forums. I think I am doing some work on the charger next week but let me know what day you want to go besides monday and I am game.

O yha I think I have met md11hud a few times as well.8)

i´ve met mean318 and 360duster here in germany

-
Back