Memike, I thought of you when I seen these!!! Very kewl SBP 13" Rader Mags!!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Contact seller
:glasses7:

Attachments

• raider.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 433
  • raider2.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 437
  • raider3.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 438
Those are just too kewl!!! Would be perfect for an early-a slant six car :glasses7:

I would like to buy them but have no use for them, and I have enough garage art already lol

I have a complete set but for GM.FWIW There is a guy in Canada that can remove the centers from the rim and replace the outside with any size new chrome rim ..15x5 15x8 whatever you want.He also restores the centers.Kelvins wheel and tire Saskatoon ,SK 1-306-955-5552

Very cool wish he had 4 been looking for cool wheels for my valiant conv and ive got a brand new set of 13" tires

I ran a set of 14" Raders with 3 bar spinners on my GTS for years. I sold them a couple of years ago to a local guy to put on a Swinger. When I saw them again I was sick. He had sandblasted them and painted them red. He later sold the car on Ebay to someone I think in the Carolinas.

They sure would, they would also look cool on your Valiant :wink:

Yes they would you bad,bad man for posting such tempting stuff. Was thinking more of on my cuda with steelies up front. Damn Kieth thanks for side tracking my vinyl top mind set for tomorrow. Back to my thought stimulator :drinkers:

Oldschoolcuda

Yes they would you bad,bad man for posting such tempting stuff. Was thinking more of on my cuda with steelies up front. Damn Kieth thanks for side tracking my vinyl top mind set for tomorrow. Back to my thought stimulator :drinkers:

Oldschoolcuda

But think about it, how baddass would your car look with those on it? It would look real bad lol :glasses7:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back