MeMike/Leana...LOOK OUT !!!!

-

Small Block

Reaction score
Looks like ya got some bad weather breathin down your neck. Post up when ya can to let us know your OK. Tornados and the works. Head for cover.
Small Block

Dig in and take care of yourselves, we don't want anything to happen to you guys (and gals).

Hunkered down and watching this system very closely for sure Bill, it is 65 degrees here just a couple hours ago and the thunder can be herd, sprinkling and the sky is lighting up here now. This will pass about midnight they are saying.
so I better get this posted before we get knocked off line :D my safe room is ready and I have the hills to help protect me from tornadoes, They like following the river and flat land But you know mother nature can throw lighting at anything she want :protest:

Yes Victoria is snuggled in her nest :glasses7:

Strong storms, rain and hail in KC. Pretty weird weather for winter?!?

Been a crazy winter. We are expecting +8 degrees(thats 48 F) tommorrow.
One day I need to learn that system :D but then I would forget it :D It has been a weird one for sure Nemo
I just looked outside and the sky is styling with a light show way off in the distance, Dew point is 50 that not good, it's going to be a late night for me so I think a hot cup of Tang will taste good with I have a couple windows open and it feels good Treva is still smoking but she said she will quit as she is cutting down Me :cheers::cheers: Smoke free buddy :cheers:

Strong storms, rain and hail in KC. Pretty weird weather for winter?!?

I can remember some real bad tornadoes and storm systems back in the day on new years day... Are we even going to get any more winter here in the midsouth ?

it is coming our way thru the night too, hope everyone is safe,Joe

You install lightning rods on Victoria yet,...We don't want no repeats.
I have here in here nest this time jaimus :cheers:
That storm that got her hit us by surprise and I have steal rods dove in the ground all around her in it along with it tied down to the trees around her :D
She was parked outside next to a tree and a chain link fence when mother nature smacked this chit out of her, but she is in great shape no :cheers:

Attachments

• Picture 158.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 198
it is coming our way thru the night too, hope everyone is safe,Joe
The heavy rain and hail and wind is here now red, Yall stay safe and I hope this system is short lived
I better post this before I lose internet

Treva said Hello everyone :cheers:, as she walked by looking out the window to see the hail about the size of a pencil eraser on our deck :glasses7:

That your back yard??? Looks alot like mine with the fresh 9 inches we got in southern New England yesterday.

hasn't started here yet, stay safe MeMike and everyone in its path, Joe

MeMike, You and Treva hang in there. It's snowing here.

Our power is still on, Yall stay safe and yes jaimus that is all mine :D
2 acres of heaven :D

I love hot Tang, it has been my friend all year :coffee2:

Attachments

• New shop build 065.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 200
  • New shop build 067.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 197
hasn't started here yet, stay safe MeMike and everyone in its path, Joe
We sure will Joe, I am watching the weather and have my battery operated radio on stand by along with candles

MeMike, You and Treva hang in there. It's snowing here.
Is the wind blowing real hard Jeff, snow is nicer to look at then lightning and tree's weaving back and forth :D

60 miles south of us there is a tornado on the ground in Brinkly Arkansas
If you don't like the weather here in Arkansas just wait!! It will change

You two take care and be safe. That's a nasty looking storm front on your weather map. tmm

You two take care and be safe. That's a nasty looking storm front on your weather map. tmm
Yea Mike it is, or was, it has passed and should be on Leanna's property very soon

stay safe there mike dont want to lose ya my friend
All is cool Doc :cheers: I think the worst of it has passed us by.
But only mother nature know :D, another hot cup of Tang for me :coffee2:

Hope Leanna and Billy are tuned in. They dont need anymore damage to her work place. Been real warm and foggy here today. Lots of dripping wet rainy weather here also. No lightening here. Looks like it headed toward Memphis and northeast from there.
Small Block

still 67 degrees here at 10:20, not good this time of year to be this hot. Supposed to be here about 3 am now

What the hell??? Did you guys send it up here to Chicago? We just got hit with a bad thunderstorm. Thunder and lightning shaking the house and rain. We just got 7 inches of snow two days ago! Now thunder is shaking the house it is so loud!

Luckily my dog is not freaking out like he usually does. I think he is getting used to the storms finally. In the past I have had to let him on the bed and tell him that he is safe and we will be ok.

-
Back