Memike missing all my friends, asking for Strength and wisdom

-
Kim and I will send many prayers for Pete and also for you and Treva. It’s an amazing thing you are doing for your brother and it shows just how huge your hearts are. I enjoyed seeing all your posts and pictures here and on FB about about how you 2 have been bonding and caring for each other, that’s a special bond you have with Pete. Be sure to tell him I say “hi” and that we will keep sending prayers for him. If you want to talk you can call me anytime bud, love you all.

Hey Mike, glad you are able to spend this time with Pete. Memories for both of you. I was lucky enough to be by Dads side up until he left us.
1st pic put me in tears for you and the 2nd pic put a smile on my face! Prop him up if he is able and make sure to play him a game of pool!
Bless you all, positive and peacefulthoughts for all of you in this time.
Thanks for posting bud.

cross.jpg

Peace be with you Brothers. My angels just returned and are antsy about another assignment. They're a little scruffy, but they have good connections. They're on their way and I told them not to park in the living room. All my prayers are yours.

Thoughts and prayers for you, your brother and family...from my family to yours.

Be the rock for that man and see it through. It's not for everyone however you are the chosen one so stay strong and make each moment count. He's lucky to have you in his life.....

JW

Make this short, some know I have been taking care of my last brother here on the hill, lung cancer has hit my brother Pete hard, been with me for 4 months.
My mom and two other brothers are waiting on him as they was taken years ago.
With tears I ask that you all will keep us in your prayers and good thoughts.....
Your Arkansas friend on the hill, where my brother feels at home.

Love , memike

View attachment 1715393033

View attachment 1715393034
Prayers my friend. If there’s anything I can do, pm me. Take care

Prayers sent for you, your brother and family, really great thing your doing having him there with you.

Mike this is so timely. I was cutting about four acres of grass this morning and you were on my mind for some reason. I miss seeing your posts and knew you had mentioned taking care of your brother. When I got thru cutting grass I came in and done a search on Lokar kickdown adjustment and who's post popped up? It was Tony Fields! I always had the upmost respect for both of you and have not met either one of you. Too late for Tony but hopefully will get to meet you one day. Thank you for being there for your brother and hang in there. You are all in my prayers, Joe

Family is everything. Everything else is just fluff. You've done good by your family man.

Be well my FABO friend.
Pat

Sorry to learn of this.
Some say that misery loves company but I'm undecided on that. I don't like to hear of others suffering even if I don't like them. Also, when I had family members get sick and pass on, I never felt right getting online to post about it. No offense meant on that, maybe I am just the type that suffers in silence. Maybe if I had opened up about it I might have dealt with it better, who knows.
Bless you for being strong for him.

-
Back