Memike missing all my friends, asking for Strength and wisdom

-
Prayers for you and your brother. If you’re not already, I hope you all will accept Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior. Jesus said “By my stripes you are healed” and I truly believe in the power of prayer. Our home on this earth is temporary, but our house in Heaven is for eternity.

So many thoughts that I might have typed a sermon here.
If Gods love wasn't in your heart your brother might endure this time alone.
We all have our crosses to bare. The greater our faith and perseverance here in this life the greater our reward in heaven. One of the many examples Jesus set for us. Our cumulative prayers will give you the strength to carry on. So who started this thread? You and divine presence within you. God is the director.
I think I can say we are all quite proud of you too.

Kudos to you for taking it on yourself to make your loved ones comfortable.
My thoughts are with you.

Good job taking care of your brother Mike.

Sending some good thoughts and strength your way. But wisdom, I dont really have any to spare....lol

Thank you all very very much, Pete had to be put in to Hospis care couple days ago..
He will be seeing his two brothers and mom, Grandma and dad soon..

Mike, know that our thoughts and prayers are with your brother and you. A brother's love and closeness is a great blessing for Pete and you.

Brother Pete earned his wings Sunday morning at 12:30 am .
Thanks go out to all that posted and sent pm's.
RIP Brother.

20190705_132441.jpg

So sorry to hear this Mike but now he is no longer suffering. Prayers headed your way for your family and all his friends. Your are a great guy for doing all that you could for Pete in his time of need. RIP Pete

I’m sorry bud...I’ll keep you all in my prayers...if you need to talk give me a call bud.

Make this short, some know I have been taking care of my last brother here on the hill, lung cancer has hit my brother Pete hard, been with me for 4 months.
My mom and two other brothers are waiting on him as they was taken years ago.
With tears I ask that you all will keep us in your prayers and good thoughts.....
Your Arkansas friend on the hill, where my brother feels at home.

Love , memike

View attachment 1715393033

View attachment 1715393034
Prayers are sent godblessed you and your family

Don't know what to say. I don't know you but I know the pain. Hopefully you were with him at the end and we able to see him off to a better, pain free place. I suspect he's looking down at you wishing he could do the same for you and ease your pain as you did what you could to ease his.....

My condolences Mike. I know you are a believer and you know Pete is in a better place. He's dancing with his Lord and Savior. Prayers for you and your family.

-
Back