Memike signs his wall!!!!!!!!!!!

-
Who's Duster is this???? no disrespect to anybody else's but this is the nicest modern/old school duster I have ever seen....All I can say is WOW, as if having a modern hemi isn't enough, you can spray it too... this should if it isn't already should be a featured car in all Mopar mags!!! NICE JOB!!

Belongs to Swifter here on the forum.

Yes, great car!

Looks like you guys had a good time too. I saw a few of you around but didn't know who was who. I stayed Thursday night through Saturday evening and then drove home. Hope the weather held out today. I slept in my van all weekend and enjoyed every minute. Helped Mr. Norm with his set up and Rhinedart with the cars. Great show as always.

Next time come over and say hey. We can put a face and voice with a name.

Will be better organized next year as far as FABO meet-n-greet is
concerned. It's amazing what you learn during the first event in
your back yard.

Here's a few more for yall. I'm sure I met at least 20 members over the weekend, but didn't get everyone's pic. Great fun :D

View attachment MMW 2011 112.jpg

View attachment MMW 2011 113.jpg

Who Dat :icon_smi:
View attachment MMW 2011 114.jpg

It started raining buckets Saturday evening on the way to Tony's :toothy2:
View attachment MMW 2011 116.jpg

We happened to be following Geof on the way into MMW on Sunday. He stood and talked to us for probably 30 minutes in the rain before he loaded Sunfish up on the trailer. It was great talking w/ you and thx again for making the trek. Meeting Nella was a special treat :wink:
View attachment MMW 2011 125 (Small).jpg

View attachment MMW 2011 126.jpg

View attachment MMW 2011 130.jpg

View attachment MMW 2011 131.jpg

Who Dat

That would be Memike!

One other thing

My car gets driven just like 72DemonTB3 (John's)

And "Sunfish"

That's how we roll!:D:D:D:D

Hey Tony, I forgot to mention that when we got home, Bob opened his bag with the swapmeet parts that you and he wrapped up. The TSA had cut open the duct tape to look and left a nice note LOL. I bet they were scratchin' their heads :tongue2:

Hey Tony, I forgot to mention that when we got home, Bob opened his bag with the swapmeet parts that you and he wrapped up. The TSA had cut open the duct tape to look and left a nice note LOL. I bet they were scratchin' their heads :tongue2:

How did they get thru all that duct tape?:D

Glad to see that Tony brought home the hardware, but how come yours is bigger than his C ??LOL!!! Congrats Tony and C for puttin' them up on the mantle!!! I just love looking at all the pics, and I too think that Swifters car is beautiful. So many personal touches!! I also love the color of John's Demon, and that cherry little Duster from the show field. I know Mike and I also share a little love for that convertible 63 Valiant, it was a sweet little ride!! Thanks for sharing y'all, Geof

Glad to see that Tony brought home the hardware, but how come yours is bigger than his C ??LOL!!! Congrats Tony and C for puttin' them up on the mantle!!! I just love looking at all the pics, and I too think that Swifters car is beautiful. So many personal touches!! I also love the color of John's Demon, and that cherry little Duster from the show field. I know Mike and I also share a little love for that convertible 63 Valiant, it was a sweet little ride!! Thanks for sharing y'all, Geof

Geof, I just got lucky again :notworth: IDK about the size difference, but who the hell cares LOL :poke:

I too was very impressed with the cars, but it was the members that made the trip so memorable for us....Thank you for making this a great journey and plz give our best to your wife, and Nella and Ian.

Attachments

• MMW 2011 083.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 104
-
Back