memike's Monster Mopar Weekend thread

-
Dang daredevil :cheers: you got some dandies brother :cheers:
We sure had a good time didn't we :happy10::happy10::happy10:8)8):cheers::cheers::cheers::toothy10:8):toothy10:8):toothy10:

No, He is setting in the car in the first picture but I did talk to him and he had long redish blond to gray hair with a hillbilly hat on and was about 5'8 200lb's

I'm guessing that's 'Hillbilly Jack's' camper. I've never seen it in person but he showed me some pics of it one time. If that was him, though, he's more than any 5'8". You can usually spot his old floppy hat above the crowd. :toothy10:

I'm surprised you didn't get a pic of Lycandart. He said he stopped by Bill's a couple of times. Maybe he's camera-shy. :toothy10: He tried to drag me along but I had a prior commitment I needed to take care of. Looks like everyone had a great time.
Dallas

Mike, thank you for the hour of terrific pictures! Almost makes me feel like I was there. One of these years I will be. :-D Holy cow I'm late for work. <vrooooommmmmm>

Almost took the canopy off when he hit the throttle
There is Small Block holding his ears on his new ride, crank it up to get the scared ya affect

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q8QgdCgs_4"]YouTube - Monster Mopar Weekend[/ame]

I think i,m in love with the black belvedere in my second picture. Cant stop looking at it.

Dallas, Lycandart did stop by and i saw him a couple of times roaming around. That red Viper was tough but he couldn't hold it down when he would come off the line. He'd get into it and after a brief moment he'd have to get out of it as it was way too much to handle. Never saw him do a full throttle pass. For all of you that didn't make it i must say. We've got a bunch of super members roaming around this world and i would encourage all of you to meet as many of em as ya can. Some you will have something in common with and others you wont, but that dont make em all bad. We had fun. Mike and Jeff, thanks for the pics....and you too Daredevil. The Texas connection.
Small Block

I believe that red Vett "MoPar Powered" was the car that hit the traps HARD!! his parachute deployed and got tangled in his wheelie bar's:angry7:
I hear yea Pete 8)That black belvedere is a Dandy for sure =P~=P~ Thank you for a great memorable Strong end you and all the folks made happen for me this year Pete :happy10:
It's not every day I get to share a drink and supper with a pair of cool members :happy10:

A little off topic here... Whos swap meet area were those M/T valve covers in?? Looked like big block covers laying on the ground in that one pic...

Let me go back and look Hornet, They could be Small Block's

Let me go back and look Hornet, They could be Small Block's

Can't tell if their big or small block..

attachment.php

I believe those are big block Direct Contention VC. You may have to ask Small block.

Thanks for sharing all the nice racecar pics Pete.You must,ve covered alot of ground there,with so many cars.8):cheers:

Thanks for the great pictures. I was there in 1992 or 93. Looks like a much biger event now. Back then there was a car corral that featured a Camaro.........it did have a 440 in it. Tommy Johnson Jr. was in the Mopar performance tent.

Looks like a fun time was had by all.:cheers::cheers:

They are big block also. Got a call today on the 62 Belvedere. We'll see what happens.
Small Block
That 62 Belvedere sure had some big wigs looking at it this past weekend Small Block :glasses5::glasses5::glasses5::glasses5::glasses5::thumbrig:I hope things move forward for you 8)

I had a great time down there this was me and alis third year down there I just wish we had more time down there but that darn fuor letter word kept her busy till saturday also great to meet some of the awesome members including memike I shook the hand of th POST MASTER himself!!

The new title:
MeMike is now POST MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a great time down there this was me and alis third year down there I just wish we had more time down there but that darn fuor letter word kept her busy till saturday also great to meet some of the awesome members including memike I shook the hand of th POST MASTER himself!!
That's right :cheers: I do remember meeting you shifty_dart :cheers: It sure was a great Strongend for us wasn't it :cheers:

The new title:
MeMike is now POST MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:toothy10: It's going to get even worse now Jeff :-D now that I carry the mail :bball:

Post master, ah so grasshopper.
I guess I should put Post Master in my signature :hello2:

Whew! At least you didn't say post MISTRESS!!! :wack: :poke: :toothy10:

Wylde1.
And all this time my wife and yall thought I was doing all these post's on my own :-D
My girls friend shows up about 9:30 am and types away for me =P~
I hope Treva don't read this thread :axe: She would not believe it anyway :-D
I BS her all the time :hello2:

-
Back