memike's youngest son

-

creeds_247

creed_s247
Reaction score
hey thanks for keeping dad busy and in line. Great to finally be here hopefully one day i will post a pic of my own mopar or even a mopar powered racecar.

Hey Creed, we always hear stories about you, I'm happy to say they're good stories :-D Keep the old man out of trouble :-D

Well I will be dang!!:toothy10: Sneakiest kid I got :happy10: He must have joined as soon as he told me he would go $10 on getting Leanna to Crossville TN, and have her own room. Welcome son, and if you ever want to check on me just look me up in the best site going, you know a few people here already and met Small Block and Vic Storm. Creed is a circle track brat so go easy on him.:toothy10:
He was the one that made the last fast pass in my old race truck and borrowed some slicks and twisted up my truck and blew the tranny.
All for a great day at the drag strip a few years ago.
Welcome son and be good. Thanks for jumping in.

Well Hello and Welcome to the best A-body site Creed!!As you already know about the Guys and Gals on here,so need I say more??You could tell us something really embarrasing that your Dad(MeMike)has done with a Mopar?Wether it be body wise,motor,tires,some gind of wacky exhaust or anything.Come on it,s Saturday night and we need a good laugh!You can do it!No offence Memike,but there has to be that one thing.Remember that time??When...

Thanks for the welcome glad to be here. I know there is something dad done and as soon as i remember it i will share

I remember the worst thing he ever did was strip down a 72 barracuda and built a stock car out of it and beat it all to hell.

Sounds like fun ..........boy, for a pound of foresight though........

I trashed a few in my day too........Great to see ya'..........Keep an eye on yer' Pop and have fun at FABO ! 8)

He tells the truth, and yes pastortom1 it was fun and made some great memories with my old friends. But it was a bad call. lack of foresight
I hope I have not forgot some other silly stuff.#-o

:clock::pale::shock:8-[:blob:

Welcome Creed!! Your Dad and I have swapped many stories and you are in a lot of his. He always speaks kindly about you. Glad you made it over here to FABO. Id ask for more stories about your Dad from your side of things, but I better not because one day he may ask the same of one of my kids and Id for sure be in trouble! Enjoy and again welcome!!

Welcome Creed....your Dad is special for sure. Glad you decided to join in. :cheers:

How unusual to hear a son telling on his Dad....usually the other way around. LOL :-D

Creed...
"To make a promise that will not be broken"
...That's what your father told me why he and your mother gave you your middle name, Creed.

Welcome to FABO my friend. You come from a good family:rock:.

Now, welcome to ours! :cheers: :toothy8::poke::king::thumbrig::wav::blob:

~The Exceptional One :happy10:
~Mary

What a cool name!!!

I'm just plain "Bill," another guy from Arkansas with a love for Mopars.

You're a lucky guy to have the father you have. He's probably the most admired and respected member on this whole bulletin board. I'm not kidding, either.

I have never, EVER heard anyone say one single disrespectful, or negative thing about him. I haven't met him yet, but am looking forward to it one of these days; Jonesboro isn't that far from Conway. Maybe I'll get to meet you, too!

Welcome to the greatest Mopar site on the web, by FAR!!!! Glad you showed up!:cheers: You can learn a lot here, if you pay attention; I sure have!!!

Bill, in Conway, Arkansas

welcome, creed!
Now let's hear more stories about your dad!:happy1:
We won't tell anyone:poke:
Actually, one of the reasons i enjoy this site so much is your father's comments and posts.
When you do get a car, are you going to name it Victor?
Then when you go to any events, it'll be Victor/Victoria?
:toothy7:
Tom.

Creed, it's fabulous to finally have you aboard! Your dad has been nothing but a Godsend here and Bill Dedmon summed it up nicely -- FABO wouldn't be the same without him! I'm sure you'll be a "mini me-mike" we'll all treasure and adore too (since you obviously have good genes lol).

I would like to thank you personally for jumping on your dad's bandwagon to get me to Crossville for that p/c conference in April. The people in this group are a rare and welcome breed -- in a day and age where kindness and generosity rarely exist --who always seem to go well above and beyond the normal call of duty. You have proven to be a perfect addition to our little family here.

Okay, I'm gonna wrap this up before I start crying now.

We're absolutely delighted to have you here with us!!!

-
Back