Mental Ward Breakdown

-

yellow73dart

Reaction score
A man was driving down the road when out of nowhere the back of his car fell to the ground . Stunned by this occurance he suddenly realized what happened when he saw the wheel of the car pass him and role down the street . He looked around and noticed that he was in front of a mental ward . He had a very uneasy fealing run over him but he knew he had to get out and check out the damage . There was only one man standing out front so he figured his chances of survival were good and he proseeded to get out and take a look . after examining the rear studs he was surprised to find that the threads were in good enough shape that he could just put the wheel back on and go , so he walked down to the end of the block to retrieve the wheel and bring it back to the car . He then started walking back and forth trying to find the lug nuts that seemed to disappear . After a long and unsuccessful search , he looked up and was startled by the man that used to be in front of the ward . The strange man stared at him for a minute then asked "what are you looking for"? After regaining his composer he replied "I'm looking for the lug nuts off my car". The strange man looked at him with a puzzled expression then said "why don't you just take one lug nut off of the other three wheels so that you can make it home"? He thought about it for a minute and realized that it would work . He thanked the man for the idea and started to walk back to his car but stopped when he became a little curious . He went back and asked the strange man "out of curiousity why are you standing in front of a mental ward "? Thats when the strange man grinned and said "I'm crazy , not stupid".

I find this one quite amusing as today I had an inspection at our local county psych ward. What's real nice is that they plan on cutting their admitted people by %50. And just releasing them onto the streets. But they say that will save them money there, but I wonder what it costs for the ride in the police car, booking, and keeping them at the city jail. Now that is a joke.

That reminds me of the one about the man walking down the street past the mental ward. It had a tall wooden fence around it and he could here people inside the fence chanting 99, 99, 99 over and over. He noticed a small knot hole in the fence and thought he would take a peek and see what all the chanting was about. When he put his eye to the hole, a finger came out and poked him in the eye!! 100, 100, 100....

That reminds me of the one about the man walking down the street past the mental ward. It had a tall wooden fence around it and he could here people inside the fence chanting 99, 99, 99 over and over. He noticed a small knot hole in the fence and thought he would take a peek and see what all the chanting was about. When he put his eye to the hole, a finger came out and poked him in the eye!! 100, 100, 100....
Lol ! Thats a good one too .

-
Back