Merry Christmas? or Happy Holidays?

-
This is one of them threads that comes up every year around this time. Most of the time more than once. Next up is the antiXmas thread.

But for me it is always Merry Christmas.

'Merry Christmas' on December 25th. 'Happy New Year' on Dec 31 and Jan 1. 'Happy Holidays' during the month of December, roughly. 'Happy Holidays' is merely an expression of goodwill towards our fellow man...it is not an attack on Christmas or Christianity. No need for anyone to get bent out of shape.

'Merry Christmas' on December 25th. 'Happy New Year' on Dec 31 and Jan 1. 'Happy Holidays' during the month of December, roughly. 'Happy Holidays' is merely an expression of goodwill towards our fellow man...it is not an attack on Christmas or Christianity. No need for anyone to get bent out of shape.

Exactly. There are two reasons to say Happy Holidays, so I hope you all don't go jumping down people's throats for saying it. I say it due to what gold (and I) said. It's just what day it is for some. To some others, maybe it's something against Christmas, but I would guess NOT to most. So if I say Happy Holidays to you before Dec 24th, don't string me up, I'm NOT out to offend you or religion.

Merry Christmas

The hell with everyone that is offeneded

I'm more like Scrooge, My last dog was Ebenizer! But I'm sick of these people that want to ruin it for all those that actually enjoy it.

Always Merry Christmas for me and mine. Brought up that way since i was just a sprout. You guys and gals all have a great Christmas and pray for this country. Lord knows it needs it.
Small Block

Probably because not everyone is christian.... it doesn't have anything to do with hum buggery.

PS MERRY CHRISTMAS goes until 12/31 THEN its HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

AND YES people do wish me a Happy Birthday most if not all and some a lil before and some a lil after the month of October.... ALL GOOD BY ME!! been happening for 58 years.... I like it all

So you are an October kid like me. Little things you find out about how small the world really is. lol

The most recent admin sales message I have received wishes me a happy holidays.

"By the way, if I dont say it enough, thank you for
being a member of FABO. I wish you and your
family the happiest of holidays this season!"

The 9% require us to be politically correct the same way the minority require us to pay the extra to have everything written in English, Spanish, German, French, etc in AMERICA!

So you are an October kid like me. Little things you find out about how small the world really is. lol

YEPPERS...10/01/52!!! winter of 51/52 was pretty bad and people had to stay indoors....... gotta do something in the coldest month of the year..... WHOOP here I am.

Guys... 9% according to that poll. Seeing how roughly 75% of the country is Christian, it would seem that more than 9% celebrate something other than Christmas.

-
Back