merry xmas

-

sixpakmopar

sixpakmopar
Reaction score
just want to wish every one here a very merry xmas and a happy new year and i hope the new year brings good cheer to all and thier familys

This is memike's wife and I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone and thank you for keeping my husband content while I'm at work you guys and this site mean alot to him. oh no here he comes back i got to goooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Jesus Mike, for a second there I thought you were a girl.

On a lighter note I, my wife Janet and of course Sammy want to wish all you guys and gals north and south of the border a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I've attached a photo of our place at the lake in Idaho, the same photo that greets me everytime I turn on the computer. God I wish summer was here.

Terry

P9020002 (Small).JPG

Happy Holidays to all, no matter what you may or may not celebrate! I hope everyone has a prosperous New Year! Was that pc enough?

Christmas_2005.jpg

memike said:
This is memike's wife and I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone and thank you for keeping my husband content while I'm at work you guys and this site mean alot to him. oh no here he comes back i got to goooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Hi Treva. :salute: Merry Christmas to you and Mike also. It's nice to see you post on FABO. :thumbup:

-
Back