Mice...

-
Moles will find their way into "have a heart" mouse traps - use peanut butter to attract them. I once caught two in the same trap - it is the type with a window on top - they fought like hell until one died - then I killed the other one - cat food, drowning, starvation - whatever

I like your style. Bastards should be shone no mercy. LOL

Have actually had great success with solar powered repelers placed outside my garage & in front and back of driveway.

Even gets rid of cats sitting on your car or underneath it, unwanted neighbors kids and solicitors as the flashing light as soon as its path is crossed freaks em out.

Oldschoolcuda

Attachments

• Bell-Howell-Solar-Animal-Off-Ultimate-Garden-Solar-Animal-Repeller-16251090-aee2-4c9a-b0d8-7b835.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 148
I tried the dryer sheets, the mice thanked me for the nice nesting material. Traps are what I use with any luck. Just pulled this little fellow or big fellow out of my garage. Mexican wood rat about 10 inches nose to tail. Was making a nest on my parts shelf.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 130
  • FullSizeRender1.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 135
I tried the dryer sheets, the mice thanked me for the nice nesting material. Traps are what I use with any luck. Just pulled this little fellow or big fellow out of my garage. Mexican wood rat about 10 inches nose to tail. Was making a nest on my parts shelf.

I wouldda cooked that up for a snack.

Amen friend - death to rodents! I've got a chipmunk getting into my attic right now - his days are numbered. :D I plan to look into that contraption you have too - anything that helps keep them outta my stuff is a good thing! A few years ago I had a mouse nesting in the front tool bag on my bike - pretty much sealed the deal with my attitude toward them.. zero tolerance.
I like your style. Bastards should be shone no mercy. LOL

Have actually had great success with solar powered repelers placed outside my garage & in front and back of driveway.

Even gets rid of cats sitting on your car or underneath it, unwanted neighbors kids and solicitors as the flashing light as soon as its path is crossed freaks em out.

Oldschoolcuda

Mothballs around the garage or ground if it sits outside.
If you have problems with them in the garage, a radio and light on at all times will help keep them away.

My buddy lost a Rave 4, from mice one year.
His wife parked it over the winter and they ate everything wiring related under the hood, total loss.

So here is the trick we like. Take any cylinder that is capped on both ends. A plastic Gatoraid bottle works well. Take a length of straight welding rod and poke it thru the center top and bottom so that the cylinder spins or rotates on the rod. Coat the center of the cylinder with peanut butter, try to keep the balance. Place the ends of the rod in small notches on the rim of a 5 gallon bucket. Place a ramp up to the top of the bucket. Mice go up the ramp. Crawl on to the cylinder which spins and drops them into the bucket. No need to reset or clean out traps, no poison for the animals or the kids. Don't have to check it every day. No smell other than peanut butter. Let me know if my directions are not clear.

you have piqued my interest sir - this I must try...
So here is the trick we like. Take any cylinder that is capped on both ends. A plastic Gatoraid bottle works well. Take a length of straight welding rod and poke it thru the center top and bottom so that the cylinder spins or rotates on the rod. Coat the center of the cylinder with peanut butter, try to keep the balance. Place the ends of the rod in small notches on the rim of a 5 gallon bucket. Place a ramp up to the top of the bucket. Mice go up the ramp. Crawl on to the cylinder which spins and drops them into the bucket. No need to reset or clean out traps, no poison for the animals or the kids. Don't have to check it every day. No smell other than peanut butter. Let me know if my directions are not clear.

Its similar to the tipping toilet paper roll trick. Where you balance a roll on the edge of a counter with peanut butter on the end. They walk out past the balance point and fall in to your choice of container. Problem is, you have to reset it and re-bait it to keep it useful. My system works until all the mice are caught or the peanut butter out gases and dries out loosing its affect.

Its similar to the tipping toilet paper roll trick. Where you balance a roll on the edge of a counter with peanut butter on the end. They walk out past the balance point and fall in to your choice of container. Problem is, you have to reset it and re-bait it to keep it useful. My system works until all the mice are caught or the peanut butter out gases and dries out loosing its affect.
This is how I trap possums on my properties! I use a large trash can tho.

-
Back