Midwest MoPars in the Park Show Stillwater MN 2021

-
If show was still at Farmington it would be doable. Extra hour of travel with 50 year old headlights at night? I dont think so for me. I like hotel parking lot idea myself.
Old head lights and an old man like me, I'll stay in the parking lot with ya.

I believe it is about 30 min each way. Already a 5 hour drive for me, then some time at the show. May just be a really long day and some BSing in a hotel parking lot.
Might be even a little longer than that depending on where you're coming from.
Shared route
From Stillwater to Lakeville via I-494 S and I-35E S.
49 min (46 mi)
49 min in current traffic
Avoiding tolls
1. Head west on Myrtle St W toward 4th St N
2. Turn left onto Owens St S
3. Turn right onto Olive St W
4. Turn right onto the MN-36 W ramp
5. Merge onto MN-36 W
6. Take the I-694 S exit
7. Keep left to continue on I-494 W
8. Take exit 70 for I-35E S toward Albert Lea
9. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-35E S/Albert Lea
10. Merge onto I-35 S
11. Take exit 85 for County Rd 50/County Rd 5
12. Turn left onto Kenwood Trail
13. At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit and stay on Kenwood Trail
14. Exit the traffic circle onto Kenwood Trail
15. At the traffic circle, take the 1st exit onto Holyoke Ave
16. Exit the traffic circle onto Holyoke Ave
17. Turn left onto 207th St W
18. Arrive at location: Lakeville
For the best route in current traffic visit Google Maps

That being said, I will probably just hang at the hotel. I will see what Dad has to say as we are cruising up together with his Barracuda. @Just Ron

I think we will have plenty of fun at the hotel like last time....we have a good group staying there this year so I’m sure it will be a blast just hanging out! I’ll get some info up soon about the FABO meet-n-greet also that I’ll be hosting on Saturday

I think we will have plenty of fun at the hotel like last time....we have a good group staying there this year so I’m sure it will be a blast just hanging out! I’ll get some info up soon about the FABO meet-n-greet also that I’ll be hosting on Saturday
Parking lot parties are the best.

I plan on being at hotel Thursday afternoon. I soooooo need a long weekend of getaway.
I'll be staying in Fargo on Thursday night and meeting up with John so I have someone to fallow so I don't get lost. lol
I think he's leaving on Friday morning?

We should be there about noon on Friday. Not sure when check in is, or if going straight to show

Hopefully the swap meet is killer! Looking for a few things that I definitely need. It was weird not going to MITP last year.

see ya Thursday!
Fred mentioned he was coming up on Friday afternoon. I wasn't planning on driving up until Saturday but I think my busy schedule will allow me to come up a day earlier. Hope to see you guys on Friday. Can you say Parking lot party?

Plan on being there Friday morning! Driving my 71 Dart from Cando North Dakota

20210529_131132.jpg

-
Back