Midwest MoPars in the Park Show Stillwater MN 2021

-
Hey boys! Its still up in the air if I'll be attending, all depends on the offers on the house this weekend and the closing date..

Funny story, I got a call asking me to display my car this year in one of the buildings. Thought that was cool and even honored, but even if I still owned it I would of passed for multiple reasons. I've been the only Scamp registered a couple years ago and they wanted one for display. I didnt explain that it really didnt even look like a factory Scamp so I just told him it was at its new home out in NY.

Plus side the guy that bought it loves it and stays in touch with me so that makes me feel good about having to part with Grimace..
Sure hope you can make it you will be missed and so will your car.

Your wish can come true, I resistered the 59 today. Warning: it’s a driver
Sounds good Pete can't wait to check it out.
I haven't figured out how to register my car yet. Damn computer is smarter than me.

I know i have only been there 1 time but yes. Sure was nice at your place and seeing everyone!

2 more weeks. I need to get my car ready! LOL (pull it out of the garage check the fluids and load it up) :lol: Scrub the rear white letters. I might just replace them instead.

"Checking Fluids" means filling the trunk? :poke:

"Checking Fluids" means filling the trunk? :poke:
No doubt. Good thing the previous owner added a extra leaf to the rear springs. He did it to fix the saggy original springs. I use it to haul the goods. LOL (Note the full trunk)

B89FC8CC-168F-404C-A04F-40209178E8EC.jpeg

That sounds like fun is anyone going to that I will.

We talked of it. Have to see if my wreck makes it there first, then figure out if I want to add another hour round trip. We can keep in touch about it though.

We talked of it. Have to see if my wreck makes it there first, then figure out if I want to add another hour round trip. We can keep in touch about it though.
I guess I better check closer on how far away they are are before I decide to go there.

I guess I better check closer on how far away they are are before I decide to go there.

I believe it is about 30 min each way. Already a 5 hour drive for me, then some time at the show. May just be a really long day and some BSing in a hotel parking lot.

I believe it is about 30 min each way. Already a 5 hour drive for me, then some time at the show. May just be a really long day and some BSing in a hotel parking lot.
7 hours I think for me and leaving Thursday and spending the night in Fargo. Hopping to be at my motel at the car show on Friday evening.

If show was still at Farmington it would be doable. Extra hour of travel with 50 year old headlights at night? I dont think so for me. I like hotel parking lot idea myself.

-
Back