-
Reaction score
what would you call it ??

Attachments

• !B8BRs,!BWk~$(KGrHqYOKiIEzT6vcmOOBM10qnQOPw~~_12.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 581
  • !B8BRrVwEWk~$(KGrHqQOKigEzSl9DYDIBM10qke8g!~~_12.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 416
That is a little past patina... "When Patina Goes Bad: The Plymouth Roadrunner Story"

I airbrushed a metal compressor room to look exactly like that and it does, sorry no photos.

put a flattening agent in a clear and clear coat it for the winter, car looks great :)

What? Snow in Florida???

Why is it that that look on a '40, '50, or even early '60 looks cool, but on a musclecar you look like Joe Dirt?

It just gives me the willies because even if you clearcoat it, that stuff does not stop eating your car! Is there a proper term for rust-o-phobia?

Just paint a bull$h*t business name and an old phone number that starts with two letters and bring it out to Southern California, them fools love that kinda stuff out there. Up here in the north east thats just a rusty soon to be rotten car.

Just paint a bull$h*t business name and an old phone number that starts with two letters and bring it out to Southern California, them fools love that kinda stuff out there. Up here in the north east thats just a rusty soon to be rotten car.

Hey hey watchit. Just cause everything in your area turns to dust in a few years, dont hate on our surface rusty cars.

RHOP......rusty hunk of pooh.....bless its heart. she looks rough,couple with it the fact of it's vintage (73-74) having been castrated,since by that time,roadrunner was a sticker/stripe decoration,and only available with at best,a low-compression smogger under the hood,she needs lots of love.:bootysha:

I'd call it a lot of time and money to fix it right..in other words not worth it..

-
Back