Missed my Anniversary

-

toolmanmike

Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Not my wedding anniversary! It's Sept. 17th. The anniversary of buying my Dart 10 years ago. No biggie to most but a milestone to me. And I still haven't got it painted yet! But I have driven it every year for the last 10 years. (and had a lot of fun too). Here's a few shots from 10 years ago. tmm

Attachments

• randalia3.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 277
  • randalia7.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 268
  • randalia5.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 268
  • randailia dart live007.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 277
  • 288081_264321510247792_719750_o.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 288
:drinkers::I think you two have come a long way in the last 10 years!! Look at the happy look on your face that day so long ago!! Probably the same face today!! Here's to many more happy years together!!! Geof

Congratulations! May you have many more happy times together.

Happy Anniversary! Let's see, the 10 year gift is aluminum or tin, should be able to buy her something there!!!

Dang, does a re-chromed front bumper count? LOL

thats cool, i dont even remember when i got my car datewise, just know it was friggin cold the day we dragged it onto the flatbed in 2009 so it was sometime in the winter.

i remember my friends and i stopping at jack in the box for lunch, and somebody asking me if i wanted to sell it.

Matt

its not that bad, its only one hundred dollars.

Congratulations Mike! I remember when you first joined the site ... it's really come a long way. It's been great getting to know you and having a little hand in that fine beast both in the past and currently.

i bet the car has aged better than you.lol Definitely the better half.

Thats for sure, had my ride for over 20 years now, I shake my head when I think how U used to pull the trans out in the garage with 4 jack stands and a floor jack. Today just crawling under the car is a major task, lol

Thats for sure, had my ride for over 20 years now, I shake my head when I think how U used to pull the trans out in the garage with 4 jack stands and a floor jack. Today just crawling under the car is a major task, lol

amen to that!

Happy anniversary, the last picture is a happy picture. to many more miles. . . above the speed limit

Thanks for all your responses! DodgeFreak and Daredevel, sounds like we need a hoist. lol

Thats my dream garage someday...long as fuel prices stay reasonably stable, I don't see me selling my ride, if anything I would like a second old car, maybe a pre 1964 next time--with lots of newer updates.I'm even open to other makes long as its Mopar power, maybe even a 1930's street rod..but those things are death traps if you hit something, might as well get a motorbike, lol

The Munsters had a real cool ride, IMO but again what if you hit an SUV, ha ha....I got a 78 Magnum, the A bodies are lighter and in many ways better and not as dangerous as a street rod if some jerk pulls out right in front of you

-
Back