Mod top Cuda

-

4spd mod

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I just brought this one home a few days ago. Original 69 340 4spd Formula S with Mod top and Mod interior. Not every Mopar guys favorite option I'm sure but cool none the less. According to a few articles I have seen it is possibly 1 of 1 mod top 4spds. Anyone know of any other ones? A person with the username of clairdaymodtop owned it a few people before me and posted some pics on here in 2010. That was the last time they were on here though. If any of the long timers on here knew who that was it would be cool. Long shot I know, but those are the last pics I have been able to find with the bucket seats in it. It has a high back split bench seat in it from a 72ish dart now. I am aware the scoop is not original also.

Car.jpg

Welcome! Very cool car! I think a modtop with a 4spd Formula S would be extremely rare. Enjoy!
While those scoops arent original those look perfect!

Welcome from WI. Super cool car. Hope to see it with the top and interior returned as it should be.

Hey everyone. I just brought this one home a few days ago. Original 69 340 4spd Formula S with Mod top and Mod interior. Not every Mopar guys favorite option I'm sure but cool none the less. According to a few articles I have seen it is possibly 1 of 1 mod top 4spds. Anyone know of any other ones? A person with the username of clairdaymodtop owned it a few people before me and posted some pics on here in 2010. That was the last time they were on here though. If any of the long timers on here knew who that was it would be cool. Long shot I know, but those are the last pics I have been able to find with the bucket seats in it. It has a high back split bench seat in it from a 72ish dart now. I am aware the scoop is not original also.

View attachment 1715994240
You may want to make contact with this group:
MoPar Mod/Floral Top/interior Registry

For 1969-70 Plymouths and Dodges

Thanks for the welcomes, and information. Would anyone have any suggestions on how to track down ownership history. I messaged a guy on Facebook that initially said he knew a lot about the car, but then nothing after. Crickets!! I would of rather he said nothing at all. Anyway, I did a title search and found it has been in NE AR since at least 09. Unfortunately, AR is a privacy state and won't give names of previous owners.

Welcome to the site can we get some more pictures of like the mod top and the mod interior?

-
Back