mom passed today after a year battle with cancer

-

overhaller

Reaction score
my mom passed away this morning after her fight with cancer . lost my dad 15 months ago . damn this is so hard . both of them never made it passed 60

That is very hard to hear. Please accept my condolensces. Staying strong now is the best you can do for yourself.

Grant

Our thoughts and prayers to you and your family, overhaller. This is never an easy time.
I lost my stepfather last night.
Keep all of your good memories close to your heart and your parents will always be with you.

sorry to hear about your loss, that has been the toughest thing in my life when my mom past. thoughts to you and you family. tim

my mom passed away this morning after her fight with cancer . lost my dad 15 months ago . damn this is so hard . both of them never made it passed 60

i'm sorry to hear about your mom passing I lost mine a couple of years back I miss her everyday. I pray for you

Very sad to hear. Prayers Sent

Condolences, my friend. Just remember the good times she shared with you.

My condolences. It took both my parents too.

Prayers sent to You and Your family during this difficult time!! lost my mom to cancer in oct 2003 and i miss her everyday..prayers sent..SD426

My condolences. I have lost both of my parents, my Father in August. It's tough time to go through.

sorry for your loss, I go to nursing home every Sunday at least and was there this morning. Have been doing this for over 10 years. Never know when it will be the last time

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss and hope that you'll be granted strength at this time.

The night my mom passed, I drove to my parents house immediately after I got the call.
On the way there I heard the Eagles' song "Hole in the World" for the first time and every time I've heard it since, it brings tears to my eyes. The loss of a loved and loving parent leaves a very personal hole in the world. It's been 7 years and not a day passes without me thinking of her, I'm sure it will be the same for you. The memories of family and friends, is the only tangible immortality.

Prayers sent to you and all the family and many friends that will miss her, Keep your chin up in there name as they are looking over you as you go threw life overhaller.
It's a very hard thing to go threw, May she R.I.P and Prayers sent to help you keep all the great memories that you was blest with in your life

Please accept my condolences. One thing to consider is that they are back together in a good place.

Best wishes to you and your family.

I like the thought that at least they are back together. I would be so lost if my wife were gone after 30 something years that I think my will to carry on would be gone. Sincerest condolences to you and your family.

-
Back