money return/ all of it suregrip 391

-

badlilred79

badred360
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
aaron (SUREGRIP 391) GOT HIS MONEY BACK , guys and gals i'am sorry for all the bull crap i put you through about the radio , its over and i return all his money for the am/fm radio i didn't know anything about it and who wants to let money come between feller mopar guys .... i try to do everything right and make things rights but sometimes you can't . i ve been screw on here and also on ebay too but hey life goes on . so again I'AM SORRY EVERYONE , all you other guys that purchase stuff from me thanks i guess you;ll all was happy .......... michael sexton

Glad to have you with us badlilred79, You have helped us with money raising and I am glad you took care of business :cheers:
Things happen and it is all behind you and us know.
You are on the good guy list bud :cheers:
And keep up the great posting here :-D

good to hear. i would have been a little pissed also if i were in your shoes.i dont really like my buisness in public. pms are much more adult and buisness like. glad its behind ya.got a radio for a 69 barracuda,lol

Mike, Poop happens, Glad you guys worked it out. Your both good guys in my book !

Hey watch the language there Adam! You might get spanked from one of the mods with that potty mouth Oh wait, nevermind....!

Right on. I will never buy a used radio again myself. I got screwed on ebay for one that "Worked". At least you posted that you knew nothing about it.

Well badlilred, it's good to hear that you guys have closed this chapter of "As the Tires Turn" here on FABO. I personally am proud of you that you stepped up and gave him his $$$ back, and that you have made public this information for all to see. I personally would not be offended by anyone calling me out here on FABO, as I try to deal with honesty and integrity at all times to insure that my transactions come to a mutually satisfactory end. Your actions indicate to me that you are of the same mindset and I would again say that our deal with the grille a while back was everything it should have been as well. I commend you and your efforts to get this resolved and hope for continued invlovement from you here on FABO!! We need good people like you here to balance out some of the "other" deals I have been reading about on here lately. Cheers to you, Geof

Now that,s the standup thing to do!You don,t want 1 sale effecting other sales.I agree that it shouldn,t have been made public,unless you were not willing to negotiate.My 2 cents.:cheers:

In the end, you did the stand up thing. While others have purchased stuff from you without issue, it is a good thing that this is not a problem over and over again, but just one issue and solved.

I hate getting burnt on the net and even more so from this place. But like you said, life goes on and worse things can happen.

Glad your still here Mike!

I haven't had a radio in my dart since 1984,and have no plans for one

who needs a radio anyway??? I like to hear the Flowmasters screaming at me!

...thats a stand up guy....glad things worked out...

Hey guys, just found the thread here. Mike did send me back the $100 and I sent him back the radio, I sent it priority, 2 day shipping and additionally I sent it with insurance as requested. He should have it today (Thursday). Hope there are no hard feelings between us and we can move ahead. Thanks to all and to you Mike.

Aaron

badlilred is ok by me. I have bought a few things from him. No problems here and glad things worked out.

Nice job Mike,you did the right thing. All is good in Mayberry !!!!!!!

Now as far as radio's,here is a picture of mine.8)

faucet pics 799.jpg

i ve got my one of a kind radio back lol no really got it back last night about 11.30 pm late nite thanks anyone need a broke down no good radio cheap lol

welll.... i missed the origin of this transaction, but I have gathered that a radio was sold as " working" condition and then it wasnt when recieved.

I sell a lot of parts.... alot.... and I hate selling electronics. Alot of time I have pulled a radio out of a car and it worked perfectly... then it sat on the shelf and collected ambient moisture, heat, dust, became a home for spiders... etc.... I put the radio in another car and it wont work.... ya.... so now...If I sell a radio.. I advertise it as " worked fine when removed but do not know how it works now" and of course you have to compensate for the price etc.... sooooo I dont sell em... too many question marks.

I appreciate people like these two who worked things out.

I sell anything with a guarantee.... that is.... I guarantee you know for sure what your getting. If its not as said.... then I guarantee I will reimburse you back.

-RPM

-
Back