Monster Mopar Weekend June 8,9,10 St Louis!!!

-
Hey Josh;I ordered three swap meet spots-I got a thank you note-Vendor sticker-arm band and a map.When we register is that when we get the spots or will we get the same spots from the last show?Will we be able to set up Thursday afternoon? Just asking-trying to make some plans. Thanks

Had a great weekend! everyone should put this show on there schedule for next year. Thanks Josh!

Had a great weekend! everyone should put this show on there schedule for next year. Thanks Josh!

X2... Monster Mopar is always a lot of fun. I got some screamin deals in the swap meet area too. :cheers:

Thanks a bunch Josh and all that helped you for a great weekend

I had my Daytona in the show and a large swap spot across from the little detroit restoration tent. I had some stuff on 3 tables and a 340, Duster 8 3/4, headers and other junk on a trailor next to the tables. Wish you would have stopped by and said Hi! The Daytona took third in the show (must have only been 3 Daytonas), and my swap spots did real well. I made some money and paid all my exspenses for the weekend.

I had my Daytona in the show and a large swap spot across from the little detroit restoration tent. I had some stuff on 3 tables and a 340, Duster 8 3/4, headers and other junk on a trailor next to the tables. Wish you would have stopped by and said Hi! The Daytona took third in the show (must have only been 3 Daytonas), and my swap spots did real well. I made some money and paid all my exspenses for the weekend.

Dang! Wish I would have known that was you. I didn't know you had a Daytona but remember walking by and looking at it. No one was around when I was by but if I knew it was you I'd have came back or left a note. That's sure a nice Daytona. I saw one run Friday afternoon, not sure if it was yours or one of the others. Glad you did good with the swap meet. I think it was good for most everyone.

I did not run it on the track. I was to busy with the swap spot. I am sure we will hook up. I am sure we will run into each other some time, I am just down the road in Granite City.

I did not run it on the track. I was to busy with the swap spot. I am sure we will hook up. I am sure we will run into each other some time, I am just down the road in Granite City.

Ok. I'm sure we will. We might make it to the cruise at Culver's in Collinsville this Sat. Do you ever make that one?

Yes I have been to several of those. I might take the Convertible Challenger up there. I will look for you.

Had a good time on fri. Got a nice set of seats for my dart. Think the location of the swap meet could have been a little better for the people buying big stuff. But other than that had a great time.

The swap meet location has always been a problem since they don't have room to do it all on one side but they'll let you bring your car/truck in to the swap meet area to pick up large or heavy stuff.

Well I had my new video camera, shot a few clips. Took pics of 1 car. Will try to upload video.

Attachments

• DSC00081.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 125
No. This was my first time at MM. I learned to drive in a 61 Belvedere. Haven't seen one since 1971, so when I saw this, had to take a pic.

-
Back