Monster Mopar Weekend

-
I will be there and Daredevil you can see the Arch from the track.
You sure can 68383GTS:happy10: Looking forward to seeing everyone there this year :cheers:

I took this picture 2 years ago Daredevil

I'll speak with the authorities this year and see what they want for a sponsorship. This should be one of the annual FABO meets.......hell i guess it already is. Joey, I'll talk to the money people for ya and get back to ya. Better yet, grab the bride and come on down and make your presence known. I'll let ya sign the trailer. We'll be set up in the swap meet area. Look for the FABO trailer. You've probably heard about this bunch. How many more days?
Small Block

I'll speak with the authorities this year and see what they want for a sponsorship. This should be one of the annual FABO meets.......hell i guess it already is. Joey, I'll talk to the money people for ya and get back to ya. Better yet, grab the bride and come on down and make your presence known. I'll let ya sign the trailer. We'll be set up in the swap meet area. Look for the FABO trailer. You've probably heard about this bunch. How many more days?
Small Block

I tried to get info on a designated spot for FABO members to park in the show area, waiting on a reply from Scott Seveking or one of the officials. It would help to know who all is planning to have their car there so I can tell them how much room will be needed. Judged and non-judged cars park together so it wouldn't matter how your car is entered.

Richard, you'll be in the same parking lot as the Super 8 we're staying at. They're all right here in one wad. We'll roll in late thurday evening the head forthe tracl about 6 am to wait in line for the 7 am opening. See ya there.

Hey DD, are ya goin to make it?
Small Block

After waiting since June to get my entry/gate tickets and stuff I finally called to see what was going on. Was told arm bands and stuff will be mailed Monday. He gave me a valid reason for waiting. It's a shame there are so many dishonest people in this world.

Jeff, I'm confused by your post. What does dishonesty have to do with waiting for your arm band to arrive?

In previous years the wrist bands were pretty plain and people were making them for their friends once they new what the current years bands looked like.

In previous years the wrist bands were pretty plain and people were making them for their friends once they new what the current years bands looked like.

I didn't want to pass on any ideas. You never know.

I didn't want to pass on any ideas. You never know.

They changed them since then, they would be hard to copy the new ones unless you have them done professionally.

I just got the packet for one of my cars, (not sure why they wouldn't both come together) the wrist bands are similar to the old cheapy ones which explains why they waited to send them out. I wouldn't worry about giving people any ideas though, it has been well known locally about the fake wrist bands in previous years.

Just 7 day and 20 hours away :happy10: I am cleaning and pricing some F body parts and boxing them up for my trip to Small Blocks 8)

I got an email. Turns out mine will be at the gate. If I remember right thats what they did last year.

I always pick up my stuff at the gate. Mick, the guy that heads the swap meet area is some good people and is taking very good care of me. Always good to shake his hand on that friday morning.
Hey guys. I have a lot of space, 100', so if you have a few parts you want to part with bring em in with ya and you can place em there with your name on em. Call it a FABO booth.
Leanna, your space is in the reserved section of my space.
Small Block

I always pick up my stuff at the gate. Mick, the guy that heads the swap meet area is some good people and is taking very good care of me. Always good to shake his hand on that friday morning.
Hey guys. I have a lot of space, 100', so if you have a few parts you want to part with bring em in with ya and you can place em there with your name on em. Call it a FABO booth.
Leanna, your space is in the reserved section of my space.
Small Block

I have a couple things I was going to set next to my car in the show so I may just take you up on that Bill, thanks!!!

I tried last year with setting a few items next to my car. Not much luck.

I tried last year with setting a few items next to my car. Not much luck.

I sold a grill I set next to the car last year, I had a swap space but it was too much trouble having a swap space and the car in the show so I packed it up on Saturday when it rained and never set it up again, I don't want to do that again.

-
Back