Moog off set upper control arm bushings

-
Thats what I did, on the big washers that come with the kit K-7103. Large on th outside, small on the inside. Easy.... peasy.
Dave

Does anyone know how much more caster and camber can be achieved by using the offset bushings? I recently switched the front end on my 71 duster to big bolt pattern, and I bought a kit with UCA's from CPP. When I went to get the car aligned, the drivers side I could get 1 degree of caster and .5 degree camber. The passenger side would only spec out to -2.8 degrees caster and .5 camber. I bought QA1 UCA's with 3 degrees caster built in, but I can only get the passenger side to 1.5 degrees now. So I'm debating on just returning those, and buying the offset bushings.

You may have something bent.
You may need to dig out a chassis manual, to find datum points, and measure your chassis.
Someone else will have better experience.

Thanks, Thats kind of what I was wondering too. I've had a restoration shop, and the alignment shop check the car out. Both said the car doesn't appear to have been damaged and repaired. but that doesn't mean it hasn't hit a curb really hard, or something else is bent.

-
Back