-
Status
Not open for further replies.

darc1722

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for street-able rebuilt small block Mopar 350HP (or more). Must be complete and ready to run on pump gas, no junk. Cash deal, let me know what you have. Thanks

I'm putting a 360/408 stroker together now. I just got the rotating assembly back from the balancer yesterday. I can give you more details if you're interested. It will be complete less carb.

Ken
Edison, NJ

4750.00 my motor will be finished next week do you want rhs or edelbrock heads
it is a 71 360+.030 380 to 420 hp whichever heads you want I also just pulled my 1968 340 +.030 out to build you can buy and build or I can have built by a sprint car and stock car, engine builder that knows all the tricks to make hp we could stroke it for about 5k depending on what heads and cast or forged steel crank or we could build my roller motor for you call jon at or we can spend 10 k its up to you I did just pull my 340 it ran fine just tired he could put that together for you in about a week or so after he finds out what you want built out of it specifics or just a h/p + you have to decide oncam and use are you racing or hot street car or dailey driver pm me for telly #

I have a 70 340 all new 40 over 10:1 pistons heads have been ported and polished roller rockers 208 intake 164 ex. port matched air gap intake. steal crank with fluid dampner. all balanced and ready to go never been started still on engine stand. built by one of the best builders in ohio $5000.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back