Mopar 360 build on Horsepower TV

-
I think the last time I watched any of that, there was a blonde chick on the 4*4 show. She was pretty awesome.

I cancelled my satellite about a year ago. haven't missed it. Just heard over the weekend that they cancelled pinks?! WTF?

She had to leave that show when she broke her back a couple of years ago. She has her own fab shop and only hire women who are qualified to do the work.

http://web.mac.com/jessicombs/jessi_combs/whats_up.html

That 500$ deal they got isn't really that far fetched, I've gotten a few engines that had the wrong combo of 318 and 360 parts for free or for dirt cheap. Some people just assume that because small block mopars look the same on the outside that the parts are interchangable. That engine had the wrong damper on it so it probabaly shook like hell and then it got left out in the rain after the original owner couldn't figure out the mystery vibration, the guy probably just figured it was junk at that point so he let it go for pennies on the dollar thinking it was seriously f'ed up internally. You just need to be in the right place at the right time.

It's just hard to picture ''pulling'' a pallet that full of anything, I would'a thought pushing, then again...how does someone not feel the 'too much weight' and just let up?

I watched the episode and she was pulling the pallet, then you could hear a pop and she went down.

Ya that's what I was thinking you could find a deal like that just know all the wrong people and don't care where it comes from pay in cash and carry a gun and no morals

I always wonder how much consideration they get on those shows for mentioning Edelbrock, Summit, etc. And isn't it funny how quickly those parts come, they never have to put off part of a build because some part or another is on backorder.

You can see Jessi Combs as part of the new Overhaulin' shows that started this Fall on Velocity channel.

I have read the rags wrote ups for years and every couple of articles they say those magic words many people miss. "The part is on back order, so we subed it out for xxxx."

The guy that sold them the engine must have pulled to to drop in a sbc. LOL That show is a joke and drives me crazy. I also love how they couldn't figure out how to get oil to the rockers. Ha

Yeah you're talking about Chuck Hanson he started Horsepower TV before they changed the name of the show it was called Hot Rod TV ,they were forced into changing the name because of Hot Rod Magazine.

Chuck Hanson is also the founder of ACES based in Greensboro NC at one time. But Chuck Hanson left the show after his son was killed in a auto accident a few years ago. Hate to say it Horsepower TV has always been biased toward Chevy (Chevelles) and Fords (Mustangs) from the start. It was only when the producers were getting complaints from Mopars and AMC Fans that they started throwing tidbits here and there.
chuck was a lame too them fools don;t wrench,all that **** they work on is already been staged to look like they are wrenchin,all that chuck guy did was talk about his pig of a chevelle...:violent1:

Trust me,did Chevelles/Elcos, for 12 years,it's a turd.Been around rat Chevelles in the 10's,to the low 9's,street trim.Until he has an E.T. slip,go away.......

Trust me,did Chevelles/Elcos, for 12 years,it's a turd.Been around rat Chevelles in the 10's,to the low 9's,street trim.Until he has an E.T. slip,go away.......
i have had 9 different chevelles 65 ss 327 4spd rose color 66 327 4spd 350 hp 66 ss 396 350 hp also 4 spd 68 ss 396 had 427 in it with alumunum heads solid etc.2 72s 2 67 elco 396 cars werent ss 's but 375 soild cam engine 4gear and my favorte 66 convert ss396 325 horse with a powerglide red on red

No wonder,we have so much in common.My favorite,68 Elco,3280 lbs,with the rat in it.Damn thing was quicker than unholy.Traded looks,for speed.A stupid mistake,on my part.

No wonder,we have so much in common.My favorite,68 Elco,3280 lbs,with the rat in it.Damn thing was quicker than unholy.Traded looks,for speed.A stupid mistake,on my part.
i always trade looks for speed,just knew that vert was rare with the glide.have had all brands of muscle cars except amc.i want a hornet View attachment pro stock amc.jpgthese are some sick *** rides right here!that hornet isa good looking ride....

-
Back